You know, there is an old saying. What you do on your own time, is your own business. But making out with a animal. Really ? Come on now. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 28 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Not any worse than gay. Sick perverts are sick perverts.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

No, because an animal is not able to give consent.

Best Answer

What if they like it. =)

Best Answer

What if a kid likes it? Or a mentally challenged person likes it? It's still rape! The point is that an animal is not a consenting adult who is more or less on your level -- so you keep your distance from them.

Best Answer

meh give anything a try once lol sorry joking and nooo its not right at all

Best Answer

oh lord have you been on topix sheesh!

Best Answer

only blowfish.

Best Answer

Ill say no to animals

Best Answer

God no, sorry but that sounds incredibly disgusting and wrong

Best Answer

This is a trick question, right? You know like the one with no right or wrong answer. Or is it aimed at people from Arkansas or W.Virgina and Kentucky. You know, the weirdos that are all related and all that. And you're not talking about anything like wild boar, or tortoises are you? Man, it's a crazy question.

Best Answer

LOL. Yes, it includes all animals underneath the sun.

Best Answer

Animals cannot consent. I know pets get in close quarters, but that is a kind of slavery in the end and always has elements of evil. Sex is a tool and sadly, when people have evil in them, it is a very effective way to spread it. Good sex will only involve animals sharing DNA sequences that could theoretically bind if their bodies are of the proper configuration. Bear in mind, there can be good sex between people that are not able to have children. They share awareness and can openly communicate.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Good sex is a method of free expression. It does not require reproduction, but does require freedom of choice. Sometimes that involves partners getting freedom from choice as well. The key is that the partners are feeding each other emotionally with freedom of expression. I do not see any "exception" I put into my answer nor do I see a violation of good. I would guess you don't understand what I tried to communicate Lukisod. My apologies. I'm limited in the linguistic disciplines.

Best Answer

Best answer I ever read for this was "not with my dog".

Best Answer

Thats a cop out.. =)

Best Answer

You're right, I have a cat haha. No I would NEVER do it, but people do. Someone taking your dog for a walk maybe enjoying it a little too much on the sly ? Seems there is nothing some people won't f@ck. Cows, sheep, horses, chickens even !!

Best Answer

Sorry, but I fail to see how anyone could be a attracted to an animal. No matter how lonely and desperate they might be feeling. You might as well tell me a tree looks sexy, or a couch cushion does. I just don't get it.

Best Answer

All the items you mentioned people have fetishes for I kid you not hahaha. There is a name for people who are attracted sexually to buildings (can't remember it now) saw a whole programme on it. You name it someone wants to **** it. Nowt as weird as folk as they say.

Best Answer

Ummmm.....no......ew...

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's nothing something I understand

Best Answer

isn't a human being a animal?

Best Answer

You know what I meant...........

Best Answer

no actually I didn't...

Best Answer

Depends if any contraception is used.

Best Answer

maybe for a perv

Best Answer