Plz explain what mama sota,mami chula means. Thank u.. and my mom calls him papi chulo and he smiles like he sees Santa clause. He even tell her that's she's his queen like wtf does that mean? I told him that am his only queen and he's like it's all love..my mom is rough with him talks to him how she want and he don't stand up for himself, I stand up for him most times..all he does is kiss her ***..what shall I do? I kept telling him to stop kissing her *** but he's like am fighting for love.. and he want me to be in her shoes r his shoes..he doesn't listen to me he only listen to her..am so frustrated n fedup
bootyfulover25 bootyfulover25 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 13, 2011

They are having sexx

Best Answer

aww, you should let him know how you feel. Let him know your values and make adjustments. Or is it already late now. Maybe he can change this style.

Best Answer

Ty I do let him know how I feel..but he don't listen

Best Answer

Say I see a drop dead gorgeous girl and my eyes pop out of my skull and my mouth drops to the ground. My reaction is to call her a "mamasita" mamasota is in regards of an older woman who is attractive. Mamichula is just going to far by calling her a pretty mama, depends on how his tone is at that precise time. Mami is used as babe, something you would call your girlfriend.

Best Answer

Ikr he dnt even call me that..

Best Answer

Sounds like he is just winning your mother over to avoid future headaches.

Best Answer

boundries boundries boundries...for both of them.

Best Answer

Yes true

Best Answer

Mamasota is kind of rude, but mami chula means "cute mommy" sounds a little too personal but could be perfectly innocent. Especially if your boyfriend drinks much.<br />
Mamasota, means big Momma.

Best Answer

Ty

Best Answer

Mama sota means: sexy mother and mama chula means: beautiful mother <br />
It seams to me like maybe ur mom and ur boyfriend mite be having something going on behind ur back ... thats not normal! <br />
My husband thinks my mom is hot and sexy but he doea not tell her that there is a respect there so I would do some CSI on that! Good luck!

Best Answer