JustBE14 JustBE14 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 20, 2010

It depends on what your motive is for helping her out. Is she open to have you doing things for her? I would think if she is open to having you do things for her that she is not over you. If not, I wouldn't waste my time doing anything for her. Your behavior is important for your future. Maybe to let her be would be more enviting to her where you are concerned. Let her hear from others how nice you have been to them or how well you are doing. Get on with your life.

Best Answer

depends...if she returns the favor

Best Answer

don't do any favors for your ex. she is an ex. and she is manipulating you. how are you supposed to heal if she keeps busting in.

Best Answer

Yes...unless of course she's blowing you in return!!!

Best Answer

If she would return the favor yes!

Best Answer

Absolutely not. If you two can be grown up enough to preserve some sort of communication after your bust up, it is all to the good. My wife divorced me around 10 years ago, but we always said we would stay in touch and try to be friends. It feels uncomfortable sometimes, but I'm sure it is right to try.<br />
But don't end up feeling "used" if favours are all one way ? Your ex may, or may not, feel able to return favours for you<br />
T.C.

Best Answer