Anonymous67 Anonymous67 18-21, F 10 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

Definitely.

Best Answer

Yes. I also think that police are starting to turn them away because prisons don't have room for them.

Best Answer

So do they just get off Scott free because there's no room?

Best Answer

No, they probably get some other form of disciplining. Who knows, maybe they do get off scot free. If you put them in jail, you're just giving them reason to do it again.

Best Answer

That's true, doesnt this kinda thing just make you think about how f_cked society is these days

Best Answer

It's been like this since society began, we need to find a better way to deal with criminals.

Best Answer

maybe not quite on purpose,,,, but most mexicans have no problemo choosing a jail stay over paying what the pathetic supra liberal judge offers to instead fine them,,, I vividly recall 1 beaner who was all smiles when offered posh Boulder, Co all HBO'd 10 days jail time,, rather than pay a measly $100 fu_king fine...

Best Answer

Well if one doesn't have the money why would they pay they'd rather go to jail and get free meals and shelter for 10 days instead costing a lot more than $100 lol

Best Answer

I see it in NYC during the winter quite often.

Best Answer

If it were me id rob a bank or some place for money that way if I don't get caught I'll have money to survive but if I do get caught I'll go to jail which is what I wanted anyway its a win win lol

Best Answer

Touché. Good point lol

Best Answer

I have no doubt that you do,,, I mean Mexicans nowadays even live in Wisconnsin,,, it's freaking cold there brrrrr. Only 5 or so yrs ago,,, white males were the majority of the USA work force. About 2-3 yrs back,,, they (we) became the largest minority ( most but less than 50%) of the work force. In only 2-4 more yrs. Mexicans WILL BE the largest minority working,,and,, get ready for the USA to allll slip away, in only 7-10 years ( 2020 -2022) Mexicans will be the MAJORITY OF ALL USA WORKERS. That's not my opinion,,,, but the USA 2010 Census,, already 2 yrs old data.

Best Answer

Whats the deal with Mexicans in the US? I get the feeling by what Youve been saying that you don't like them or something? I'm from New Zealand and have no idea lol

Best Answer

Of Course! There are people who are homeless and have no family, therefore prison gives them structure, security and a sense of belonging.

Best Answer

Absolutely , I've met a few that have .

Best Answer

I think so...

Best Answer

Yes, it only makes sense to me. Throw a brick into a parked squad car should work rather well.

Best Answer