i know most of you say..both..but i have seen .. there is always a right time for everythin and it arrives...time is the best teacher... like i had to some work..i had been waiting for an year to finish it.. lost my peace ..lost patience..untill i left everythin on time..and today that work has been done..so in situation like this when u r surrounded by storms from all sides..u shud sit and take the back seat and watch the whole drama like an observer... i think someone is controlling it... they say time is a construct... its just an illusion... they say everythin is ur hands...oh ya..time is light years..time is in seconds... and then time comes as bad times and happy times...there comes a time when you go cerebral... and start taking positive actions... so if its like time controls you? or you control time?
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 8 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

There is an appointed time for everything under Heaven. Time is a God thing. If it isn't your time for a particular event, you will just frustrate yourself wanting something that may be bad to have at the WRONG time. You can change your attitude about time, though, and that is good news. I have been surprised at how little I get frustrated now that I get that. I leave all my troubles to God and work toward goals....but I don't let them dictate my happiness. My happiness is mine alone and my responsibility. When I allow myself to think a negative thought, I remind myself, if I was struggling to find water for small babies, like they do in Samolia, then I would have something to be frustrated over and I put a smile on my face. Goo luck, dear....it does seem you are getting it by the fact that you have been contemplating the question. SMOOCHES.

Best Answer

LOL ty for the smooch

Best Answer

You are welcome!!

Best Answer

I am a manager and I think in numbers, equations, mathematically..... What can't be measured, can't be managed. Time is a means to measure. Time is also precious - once a moment passes, we never get it back. It's the only "thing" that cannot be replaced, once a moment is spent, that moment is gone forever.

Best Answer

OH yeah!..

Best Answer

I think some of both are true. Like time flies hen we're having fun, so we can make it seem to pass quickly. Then also there's the thing about nobody can live forever, so I think it's both :)

Best Answer

time controls you...it won't stop does not matter how hard you try..

Best Answer

Life in itself is time so I am not sure really who controls life.

Best Answer

Time is infinite and is eternal. We control the flow based on our occupations or actions.

Best Answer

beautiful ..time is eternal! bigger than us...

Best Answer

Yes! Much bigger :)

Best Answer

hmmm... you can live it any TIME!

Best Answer

Haha you're only as old as you feel :)

Best Answer