IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 13 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

Absolutely, 100% yes, but I love it. In viewing other photos of Michelle over the years, it appears that she has worn many wigs. Nothing wrong with that except leading people to believe that the wig is her hair (i.e., Stating the bangs are a mid-life crisis).

Best Answer

Yes...her hair is too shiney...no nappiness at the roots like her daughter's hair and her part is pure white....like a wig. I thought black people have the same color skin on their heads...or am I misinformed?

Best Answer

Nah. The salt vampire has no fashion sense.

Best Answer

yes if you looked at where the hair is parted when she had the bangs across her forehead, the part where her skin shows is a lot lighter than the rest of her skin.

Best Answer

Look for the part and if you can see the scalp it is not a wig. I cannot see a part in her hair, therefore it is a wig.

Best Answer

there was a part showing her skin, it was the wig fake skin showing

Best Answer

No, she does not wear wigs.

Best Answer

I don't think it was a wig and I think that some of these answers are bordering on racism with comments like "no nappiness at the roots". Black women go through a painstaking process to get their hair smooth and silky and it's an expensive process as well. She can certainly afford a real hair style. I dare say your eyes and tv/monitor should be checked because even if it were a wig, it wouldn't have a white cap, it would have a dark cap.

Best Answer

Not sure, I think I read somewhere she got a "new hair-style or cut," and I think it is a very good hairstyle for her, quite attractive.

Best Answer