Nimramusa Nimramusa 22-25 18 Answers Sep 6, 2011

You cannot judge all Pakstani people from one bad experience.

Best Answer

I am from Pakistan... I think everyone is selfish whether pakistani or anything... heartless ... depends on individual.

Best Answer

A woman to a Pakistani man is just for producing babies, i cant understand why white girls go with them, muslim men just think women are scum..no love, nothing, you are just there to produce babies

Best Answer

no.thats not true.

Best Answer

No not all Pakistani men and boys are like that. Some are because of their upbringing. Majority are good kids. So don't judge the whole community by the actions of a few scum.

Best Answer

I m pakistani girl just got married and I think pakistani men dont have any brains they just do wat their mother and sisters ask them to. Thats y they act selfishly towards their wife as thats what their family want them to. Why their family want them to do them because of money. They dont want to share the money with tat new person entering their brother life. That is what happen to me, my sister and my mother. About men marrying women just for babies well ya that's a fact they do mary women just for babies.

Best Answer

no, not at all...

Best Answer

strange question, if you have a bad experience that doesnt mean every one is that same, there are good bad, heartless, selfish, criminals, and all kinds of people every where, the ugly traits are not one nation or one ethnic group's monopoly. So I agree its a very racial question. <br />
You need to look into your own relationship and find out the flaws and loops holes, accept the parts in whihc you made mistakes and analyze the areas in which your Ex partner did.

Best Answer

If your X was Swiss, I guess you would be asking about them? Try not to judge everyone by an experience with one or a few.

Best Answer

In pakistan dowry system is very common i personally know many women who r living there their husband treat them like maid and beat them badly. I dont judge any person only bcoz of one experience. If i m wrong u just take a look from survey.

Best Answer

Human are selfish, Why we should accuse only the Pakistanis?

Best Answer

i think not every pakistani boys are like that...

Best Answer

It could be your personal bad experience with an individual other wise Pakistanis are very loving and caring people , I am pakistani . and can show you the best of care , loyalty and love if you wish to have a bit of it . lol

Best Answer

I don't know any pakistani boys and I don't want to.

Best Answer

this is a racist, projudiced question and should be withdrawn for violating the ToS.

Best Answer

It's neither , you clown.

Best Answer

I kind of agree that it is a weird question and prejudiced as well, but I don't think it violates TOS?

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Do you know any pakistani boys?

Best Answer

Yes my ex husband he belongs to pakistan karachi

Best Answer