no because you have to learn right from wrong yourself not just take what others say... over the years, many things have changed and developed so what happened over 2000 years ago cannot be quite relevant to this time period with what is right and wrong... as long as you don't know something is wrong, to the christian religion and possibly catholic though I'm not sure, It is not considered a "sin" which also implies that it cannot be wrong but nowadays, if you commit a crime, it is considered wrong even though there might be a back story that proves it was not just like it was planned out but only a last resort to something...

Best Answer

Yes it does, it instills morals in us and develops our conscence and you have to be careful about man made rules over Gods rules you will find all of Gods rules in the book of Exodus, the ten commandments and other rules they will teach you right from wrong, but then in the new testament Christ frees us up by giving us life, life allows you to fall in love with all kinds of people deeply without committing adultry or idolatry which is really fun! God gives guidlines on alcohol, he gives guidlines on relationships and sex, and if all used in the right ways are very awsome gifts, What may be right and true for a single person may not be right and true for a married person but it just goes to show you that Gods word touches on every aspect in life, I have never had a problem with Gods standards when it comes to right and wrong, it even exposes those who say what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right, and it even exposes half truthes and it even exposes our hearts and where they stand with God, so I personally love it, I like when God shows me where I went wrong so that I can get it right with Him. Instead of being a people pleaser I have become a God pleaser and I am much more happy knowing that I am on the right path.

Best Answer

Jesus followed them to the letter, He fulfilled them for us. But I don't see any problem with using them as guidelines

Best Answer

we know what is right or wrong, i dont need a book to tell me

Best Answer

People know right from wrong, I reckon, whether they're religious or not. Society just functions better if people are decent to each other, so it would be irrational if we didn't feel that way. Religions just spelled it out.

Best Answer

I dont see how it could when every religion is a contradiction

Best Answer

It tries to, ba<x>sed on their own standards and traditions. Doesn't mean they, or anyone else in the world has it right.

Best Answer