IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 41 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Do robots cry?

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

I doubt it. I never got past the feeling that running for president was just something to do because he had the money, had tried being a governor, tried being a CEO, and people were bugging him to take the presidency back from the "bad black man". He was the Great Republican Hope. In spite of all that money wasted, after the election Romney's life probably isn't changing that much.

Best Answer

Many Republicans didn't really like him that much or fully support him. Claiming he was the Great Republican Hope is quite the stretch. Also, Obama is mulatto, not black. Furthermore, your implication that many dislike him due to his skin color is absurd beyond reason and quite frankly, grotesquely offensive.

Best Answer

Obama is described as the first "African American" president, and I challenge you to find where anyone calls him a "mulatto". Very few of us who are biracial use that term anymore. The people who hate Obama for personal reasons, never having met him, generally have racist reasons. Sorry if you don't agree, that's my take based upon comments I have heard and read.

Best Answer

Yeah sure "SilenceEvermore"... why don't you cut the self-righteous crap already and just admit the truth?

Best Answer

yes, into a 500 dollar handkerchief.. he'll get over it.

Best Answer

sociopaths very seldom cry......

Best Answer

No ....& I think HE'S taking it better than everyone that VOTED for Romney is

Best Answer

you know I find it very offensive that several people throw around the word "socipath" First i don't believe you even know what it truly means and secondly, for all the left's supposed sensitivity, I find them incredibly insensitive and full of hate. I think you people should be ashamed of yourselves and think before you left your idiocy show

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Nope. He's not that shallow. Besides, he has his family. And unlike most of us, can laugh at how bad the economy can get. I bet he still uses Bain Capital to invest money into new businesses even with Obama's bad business policies cuz lets face it, the guy knows how to create successful businesses that create jobs and make money.

Best Answer

The man claims to have been unemployed for years and still earns $20,000,000 a year---would you cry?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Yeah, probably backstage, lol.

Best Answer

No. You will be within the next 4 years though.

Best Answer

I wish...No ....sociopaths don't have real feelings

Best Answer

he looked like he had been crying when he gave his speech...his eyes and nose were kinda red

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I doubt it. I think he had that sick feeling of a loss of purpose. Since he is 65 this was pretty much the last chance he had. The electoral college made it look like more of a landslide than it did. I am just happy the popular vote did not swing the other way. With Obama's way of dealing with conflict, this nation is ready to tear apart at the seams.

Best Answer

Although I didn't vote for him, I find him hard to hate personally for some odd reason... I even feel sorry for him because it probably was his last shot! I think his heart was never really with the extreme Tea Party agenda... I think Mr. Obama and all of us should now be generous in spirit.

Best Answer

I don't know if he did but I certainly did :(

Best Answer

Oh. brother :-P

Best Answer

I did.....

Best Answer

Do you like that thought?

Best Answer

No, but I'm willing to bet he was praying for hours afterward asking god "what does it all mean?"

Best Answer

lol. I don't know, but that'd be so funny if he did!

Best Answer

Probably, he experienced an epic loss. Actually he got his *** handed to him in a sling... so I am sure he did, he is a human being, I am told.

Best Answer

not really true on getting it handed to him. I read an article today that is 255,000 votes in the right places had gone for him, he would have been elected over Obama. Not an epic loss

Best Answer

His personal election, I agree but the overall agenda he had hoped for out side of his own election were some very key senate seats including Scott Brown from his home state, who was considered to be the man who kept the Dems from going hog wild. He is now unemployed back to being a regular guy. We have more women in the senate now than ever before including our first openly gay senator. His agenda, as is any politicians, goes far beyond the election itself. And yea, I am biased I hate Romney for so many many many many many reasons. Most of them occurring during his tenure as Governor of the Commonwealth

Best Answer