Yes.<br />
As an atheist, I can easily see that my opinion would change, given the evidence. Evidence which is quite simple for God to provide. He's done it for Saul, Benadette.....<br />
From theist to athesit seems a less plausible change. To believe in life after death, power of prayer, talking snakes - and yet have the cognitive integrity to be swayed by evidence seems rather unlikely. in accepting the wilder assertions of a religion, one has already chosen to ignore evidence. Continuing to ignore evidence is therefore a protective mechanism, which is very difficult to change.

Best Answer

Why ? What's wrong with loving them the way they are now ?

Best Answer

Yes. Most children grow up believing in God and Santa, and they find out at about age 8 there is no Santa and wanna disbelieve it, but eventually they let go of their belief. Often, people don't get exposed to why God is also a myth until college. Many educated people change their belief about God once they understand the arguments for and against God's existence.

Best Answer

No, because I've never believed in God nor am I ever going to so if anybody tried to change that, they would be wasting their time

Best Answer

yes, it happened to me and now i'm a firm believe in the all mighty!

Best Answer

~i am always doing that. One day i believe in it and the next i dont. I dont understand why so many bad and really bad things happen and apparently God just lets it happen. Its hard to believe sometimes.<br />
When the baby P case happened i was like, How the **** did something like this happen in this day and age and it was over looked by the so called doctors. What a bloody joke they are.

Best Answer

yes unfortunately one deluded person can mislead another or even whole groups of ppl into believing all kinds of ridiculous unprovable nonsense. thats where cults come from.

Best Answer

No one can be really changed just by believing in God. The devil that was rebellious in heaven believed in God. He was cast out of heaven. The only way a person can truly change is to have a personal relationship with the Lord. Here is what the word of God says. John 3:3 and Romans 10-9-10 You must know that it is by faith that he is. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Why would God want to reveal himself to those who resist him. He is pleased when people are in faith and come to his son Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness of all their sins. In a sincere heart. I know he is alive and well today. He has certainly revealed himself to me. I've seen many prayers answered in the 37 years I've been saved. I've certainly changed much. Have many witnesses that seen the change in me. :-)

Best Answer

you will change thats what made me quiet smoking and then shorty after quiet drinking

Best Answer

only by God

Best Answer