The plane from Malaysia that is said to be down and out..........They say it vanished into thin air in the height of day. Poof. Gone ! Just like that and without a trace. Some reports have been removed from the internet along with other valuable information from various news sources around the world. What do you think happened EP ? Give us your side of the story.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 10 Answers Mar 12 in Politics

I don't know how a Boeing 777 can just vanish. Someone said they turned around but how does it just drop off the radar? Someone also mentioned a terrorist attack possibility

Best Answer

Yeah i thought it could be terrorists too...they make things strange for sure.

Best Answer

No. Conspiracy theorists have a field day with events like this, but the facts are the plane could have crashed in the ocean or jungle and be difficult to locate, despite all current available technology.

Best Answer

I doubt that because the cell or mobile phones can track them down.

Best Answer

There is no evidence that any government is lying about flight 370. Some reports by underground sources and second rate bloggers have been removed because they were proven wrong. <br />
Air traffic control and radar in that area are not exactly the best in the world. I believe that the controllers really didn't know where the plane was when they lost contact.

Best Answer

Lots of stuff gets hidden, zonus -- look for stuff about the Soviet sub K-129, for example. Still, the Malaysia Air loss reads more like "oops" than conspiracy. Need to be open to the possibility of incompetence and sheer stupidity.

Best Answer

Which government is lying?

Best Answer

The plane's transponder was turned of, or broken. The plane was still flying a bit after it got of radar. <br />
Malacca Strait and gulf of Thailand is the direction it went. <br />
That is what I think so far..

Best Answer

Zonus, I have been racking my brains out trying to figure this thing out myself. You could be right, it could be the government holding back information. All I know is that the situation sounds eerily a lot like the show LOST.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer