as i've read about HIV some scientist created it for reason i've read in google
Azizinum Azizinum 26-30, M 18 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in WTK

It is treatable now. I would be more worried about fluoride and aspartame in food and water if I were you. Oh and bankers and corporations!

Best Answer

how come its treatable? as i know u use pills and medicine for a life time not for ashort time ,and even can't have s3x with anyone due being infected

Best Answer

I said treated, I did not say cured. It is safe to have sex if you are safe and your partner is willing to take extra precautions. From the way you come across I very much doubt that you have HIV.

Best Answer

aha i see :)

Best Answer

There was a theory, back in the mid-80s, that AIDS was created by a scientist just so it would kill black people thru sexual transmission, thus opening up Africa again to European/American expansion, but something went wrong.<br />
And there was the theory about the Canadian gay guy who had sex with an infected African monkey and brought the disease to North America.<br />
Very prevalent theories, 30 years ago!

Best Answer

Of course its a conspiracy. Same with the horse meat in UK burgers. Its a plot by the french to make all us Brits into horsefaced morons, or as we call them here, the upper class. Aids is a variation of a monkey disease that mutated and infected man. There is no evidence of a plot to kill blacks, queers or smackheads just the typical paranoia of the insecure, lonely and mad.

Best Answer

no offense but , man had sex with amonkey and got aids , sound so fake ,although i used to believe that for 20years ,til i read some stuff ,it made sense now

Best Answer

I knew a lady who was a microbiologist in a medical research lab in another country. They believed that it was a virus created and injected to prisoners of war before they were released in Angola, their release depended on if they were willing to take the injection.

Best Answer

as i've read it been used in africa to kill some humans for areason am not aware of , and also used in the gay society in some state in america to eliminate them all lmao

Best Answer

It was said that the reason for it's introduction was to reduce the population of humans in Africa. Africa probably has more abundance of natural resources (minerals) than any other region in the world.

Best Answer

I think the origins came from a similar disease in monkeys that contaminated a cut in a mans arm in a very remote part of Africa. We can not do anything about such things however we can screw the banks and the corporations.

Best Answer

From what I've read it originated with *********** and continues by indiscriminate sex and failure to distribute appropriate methods of control, especially to poor countries (e.g., African ones), But I'm not sure of the true or continuing story around the aids virus.

Best Answer

Actually it's most often spread through drug addicts sharing dirty needles.

Best Answer

First Of All, Quit Being a Google Baby- You Believe Anything You See/Hear On Google Like It Came Out Of Your Parents Mouth.<br />
Second, Regardless If Your 'Hocus Pocus' Dark/ Illuminati Organization 'Spread' AIDS, Google Won't Explain How/Why/When.<br />
If Your Educated ( NOT BY GOOGLE) You Would Know Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Illness/Disease/Pain/ Whateva You Wna Call It Happened To That Person(s) Due To The Choices They Made. <br />
You Might As Well Blame Every Illness To Some ' Hocus Pocus' Dark/Illuminati Organization, Why Target AIDS, Or Swine Flu, Chicken Pox? Ohh Bcus Google Said So.<br />
I Won't Say I Know How/Where AIDS Started - Nor Comment On Some Ish I Read On Google But I Know AIDS And Every Other Disease Originated Long Before Google Came Along, And Like Propaganda, The Majority Of People Who Claim They Know How/Where They Began, Might As Well Start a Religion

Best Answer

yea the last part -

Best Answer

and if its not true they can't put it on the internet?

Best Answer

sex. Even if it were a dark conspiracy (which I don't beleive) sex would be the perfect medium for transmission.

Best Answer

And because it's on the internet it's real? Last I heard HIV came from momkey's to man via eating monkey meat

Best Answer

u got false information , read the full story , i read alot of posts that's why i believe its man made

Best Answer

STDs are a natural part of life that sexual predators will always spread around. A society with character will not have many STDs floating around while a greedy society will feel plagued by them.

Best Answer