IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 26 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

KKK<br />
Nazis<br />
Other ignorant hate groups

Best Answer

Does a frog bump his *** when he hops?

Best Answer

That was a yes.

Best Answer

sad to say there probably are some out there

Best Answer

Sadly yes...those neo-cons that bash Obama do.

Best Answer

Yes, afraid that's true, too.

Best Answer

I'm certain there are. That's why some businesses still hire undocumented workers, while giving lip-service to immigration legalities. Assuming no one gets caught, it's a win-win situation for them: they get their labour needs met, while providing less than minimum wage and no benefits. And the workers are so desperate to be in this country that they don't complain.

Best Answer

yes it is sad too cause they are kinda saying that they dont agree with any of the accomplishments or advancements in society we have made since it was outlawed. it also says to me they are shallow, lazy, unimaginative, and lack the ability to adapt and improve. basically they are worthless pieces of ****. i read about racist people wanting their state to separate from the USA but that just shows how ignorant they are again cause those states cant afford to operate as individual countries so they just wasting their time and breath. its just stupid people that cant look forward and make progress but want to stay in a quagmire of social problems wallowing in their own laziness.

Best Answer

You might want to ask people who recently signed petitions in 30 states to secede from the union that question.

Best Answer

No. Even the a-holes who think they would might find managing human property that really does not want to cooperate is difficult.

Best Answer

They are called the "Tea Party"

Best Answer

There are people who think the holocaust never happened and Hitler is a great guy, so probably.

Best Answer

Yes I do, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Yes big businesses. Rubbish wages, no sick pay and still looking to save a few bucks.

Best Answer

Farmers?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Honestly, there are people who feel that way, I am not one of them. The sad thing is, slavery is not gone, we have enslaved entire countries of people to make goods for us ; China, Japan, Indonesia.......etc. And the conditions in some cases are worse than what they ever were in the US. Children forced to work in sweatshops. For those of you that have Directv on the AUD network there is a show call "What would Jesus buy" watch it, it's an eye opener. (I'm not affiliated with anyone or group)

Best Answer

Possibly... I do know there are folk who are old enough to remember and still have the vanacular of a biased person (yet they're not totally sensitive enough to change)

Best Answer

i wouldnt call them folk

Best Answer

Southern Democrats

Best Answer