I know a man just like this. And let me give you some advice, you can be there for only so long, then it will start to do exactly what it is doing now; taking a mental toll on you. To say if it is normal or not is something I am not going to judge. I know several people who are online daters. Another piece of advice, is to suggest your friend start dating people he can actually meet. It worked for the guy I was speaking of. A shame you keep having to deal with this. You seem like a really good friend. Just remember, that you are first, and you can only help so much, then you must break away at some point. :/

Best Answer

people find love in the strangest of places and when they are looking least... me thinks u got a thing for james and your hoping in his stumbling he'll notice you... could be wrong... that happens too

Best Answer

reminds me of me this bloke

Best Answer

The dude needs to get laid

Best Answer

If they make the movie I'm gonna see it. Best scenario I've read in weeks

Best Answer

lol its real

Best Answer

It's not stupid. The guy just wants to feel cared about and liked. I can't believe she just broke it off with him like that. I think that would really hurt anyone.

Best Answer