jaysoles jaysoles 31-35, M 17 Answers Feb 15, 2012

There is no cure for being who you are.

Best Answer

I'm really happy with mine, I mean, it's just one more more thing that turns me on, and that's a lot of fun!

Best Answer

I'm happy with my fetish.

Best Answer

i have a foot fetish i have since i was 13 and im 14 now ive been dealing with it my whole life its hard sometimes especialy at school but its not a bad thing..........as long as you dont tell anyone about it.

Best Answer

Be happy with it. It's not kids, animals, or ******. Suck the toe nail polish off these toes!

Best Answer

The area of the brain that responds to the nerves on the feet is adjacent to the area of the brain having to do with sex. In some people there are "crossed wires" where these two areas overlap a little. That's where a foot fetish comes from. It's biological. People with a foot fetish are born that way.

Best Answer

thanks for ur opinion . ;)

Best Answer

It's just something I saw on a TV program, back when Discovery and the Learning Channel were actually informative.

Best Answer

Why on Earth would anyone want to be cured of that?<br />
(Unless of course it gets so weird that you go around<br />
pulling peoples' shoes and socks off to get a look at<br />
their feet).

Best Answer

Many people have fixations on things and, while not necessarily condoning them, I think they aren't all bad.

Best Answer

I don't think it can be cured but who cares its not a bad thing so live it up

Best Answer

no. be happy with it. its not an illness, so there is no cure. it is a fetish.

Best Answer

I have no idea. What i'm wondering though, is how a person develops a foot fetish?

Best Answer