IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 9 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Community

It depends on who you're working for and how much the higher ups like you. One of my parents got lucky and has a good job with only a little college. The other one... is in a living hell as far as jobs are concerned. Don't count on it.

Best Answer

In this world? Stay in school.

Best Answer

ask bill gates warren buffet and countless others that are super rich and sucessful a college degree is only a starting point and u could just as easily wind up working at star bucks

however the safe bet is to finish your degree and probably move on to masters program or into law or medicine

Best Answer

A college degree opens doors but once you are in its up to you to make the best of your work

Best Answer

i have no degree and over $40k in student loans and collectors are calling me everyday.....

Best Answer

College is not needed for everything and I am on that path myself and I know I'll do great.

Best Answer