mgarhy mgarhy 26-30, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2011

of course, a belief is a belief, not a fact. So why take it so seriously to the point in puts conflict in the relationship?

Best Answer

Being an African American woman i dont think i could deviate too far away from the Black race.The only exception would be Asian or Hispanic.<br />
As far as religion if someone was of another religion i'd have to pass..It would cause too much conflict in the relationship after the honeymoon period..I dont even want to date a non vegetarian so im almost 100% certain religion and cultural differences would be too much for me to deal with.

Best Answer

thx for sharing .and yeah its very hard thing for men an women .but sometimes it works if the love that great .

Best Answer

Hmm... I'd have to think more about that.<br />
Probably yes unless they wanted me to change my views for them. Then DEF no.

Best Answer

yeah i understand.

Best Answer

As long as he isn't a Satanist or something awful, and we loved each other, I would marry him. Part of love is accepting each other the way they are, and being willing to compromise.

Best Answer

yeah i guess that too.thx

Best Answer

Yes, I think so, as long he/she can accept my culture and religion, too.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

as long as you both can compromise on religion, when it comes to your kids, you will have to choose sides for them,<br />
it also depends on how different the religions are, if its something as simple as the differences between catholic and Lutheran then i would say don't worry, but if one of u has an extreme religion where you would never be able to come to a compromise than i would say, don't try to hard for the relationship

Best Answer

yes..the marriage part would be easy...it would be the adapting that would come with great challenges...someone would have to give more.

Best Answer

but if they have the adapting?

Best Answer

then only time will tell....just like with any other marriage.

Best Answer

yeah i guess

Best Answer

It depends on what "different religion and culture" entails. <br />
I couldn't marry someone who wanted me to wear a burkah. I couldn't marry someone whose religion differed from mine in a significant way. I couldn't marry someone whose culture dictated certain restrictive roles for women or that imposed upon my own morality or beliefs. But those differences would basically mean that he isn't the "one". I guess I don't really get this question. It wouldn't bother me if his choice in food or architecture or art was different. Or if he was close to his family traditions.

Best Answer

what if he/she accept u the way u r?

Best Answer

That's fine. But that doesn't mean I am compatible with the person. A nudist might accept the fact that I want to wear clothes, but I'm definitely not gonna marry one, no matter how wonderful he is otherwise.

Best Answer

one accepting you for the way you are does not constitute marriage..trust me there are many who will accept you ,it's just that you haven't stumbled across your group of peeps yet

Best Answer

thx but i don't agree with that believe me its not that easy to find that kind of love.and u can regret all ur life for letting go of it.

Best Answer

maybe u right but r u sure u wanna spend ur life alone coz u don't want to stand for ur true love?

Best Answer

Only you can decide what you are willing to compromise and what you aren't. There are certain beliefs that I hold and that I will not compromise. One of those is joining myself to someone that doesn't hold the same type of morality that I do. And I don't believe in the idea that there is "one" for each of us. I believe that there are many who could be wonderful spouses. Only you can make the decision about what you will do.

Best Answer

yea u right if u don't think that we get one true love only so we have to choose what we likes more .

Best Answer

i couldn't, but some people can.

Best Answer

Yes<br />
Next question.

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

I married somone of a different religion and culture and have been married for 16 years. It is very difficult and 1 out of 10 survive through. I am curious about what kind of culture and religion you are talking about though...

Best Answer

not sure yet but i am thinking about that .

Best Answer

but do u regret that or if u got the time back u going to choose the samething or u not going to do it?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer