painofit painofit 41-45, F 11 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Family Struggles

I couldn't and God bless you if you can.

Best Answer

im just hanging in thr.by a thread the last 15 yrs have been the most challenging and now the laast 2yrs are hard to bare... i have serious illnesses as well and hv 2 deal with that hell too... the thrt of the rest of my life doing this is sickening me :( especially with my mum. my son is my responsibility , i brought him into this world. and wld u know my mother didnt raise me either she left me with my dad wn i was 4yrs old, but i hv no resentment at al , i understand the circumstances

Best Answer

You need help or at least a break for doing all you do. Ever think about putting your mom in a nursing home? It not fair to you that you live like this.

Best Answer

i mention this to my mum today and she replyed " i would rather die than do that !" my mum is only 68yrs old and ive been caring for her for 15 or more yrs. i also cared for my farther for 4 yrs while he was dieing with cancer .. he has been past on now for 8 yrs and i miss him dearly... my mum knows im getting very ill and hv nearly past on myself from illness. i try and stay in the moment and take day by day, cause this is the only way to keep me sane .. thanku very much for caring thoughts . i appreciate them :)

Best Answer

I have known a few people that have lived in assisted living and loved it. This is not a nursing home but a place that helps people live their lives and retained their independents. The one guy (he was 90 something) could keep his car and go anyplace he wanted to. He said they played cards and other games and other activities. He even had a girlfriend there that he could visit (wink). Please check them out Social Security pays for a lot of it.
Hang in there.

Best Answer

Caregiving is the hardest job in the world.......God bless you .

Best Answer

i appreciate your understanding thanku

Best Answer

No. Family and random patients are completely different ball games.

Best Answer

Probably not and would definitely need help and my heart and prayers go out to those who do because I have seen people do it. There is assistance available through churches and otherwise, as no one who wants to hold on to their sanity and at the same time promote the patience and enormous care and love necessary should even try to attempt to do this without help of some kind.

Best Answer

Allready have. Those two are my parents. Add on 2 little siblings for me to mother, onw ith a neurological disability, another with anxiety, and that's me!

Need any help?

Best Answer

As a mother of 3 under five with a mentally ill husband, I sympathize. Remember to also look after no one.

Best Answer