every thing we do turns to crap so no we are not part of natural evolution

Best Answer

Is there evidence to support the end result, of a Beginning? You did propose this Theory, did you not?

Best Answer

why would anyone want to create such a hate filled war like unteachable race as ours?

Best Answer

we just won a race...

Best Answer

idk...i lack the wisdom to answer

Best Answer

well my theory is that god created the universe which was the big bang and then left everything to grow and evolve for itself.14

Best Answer

I think the answer is more complex than anyone knows

Best Answer

Well I know why I'm here!!!!

Best Answer

That is the question I am Asking!!

Best Answer

It's not a matter of what I think, it's a matter of seeking the answer to my Question?

Best Answer

Please keep in mind, I am asking a Question, I have not made a Statement. One interesting thing, I see from a very few responses, it the Theory of Creation, is in the same sentence as Natural Selection and Evolution! How can this be?

Best Answer

Interesting question: May I ask, Did Evolution crate Natural Selection? Where did Natural Selection come from, if it "Caused" Evolution. Evolution came from somewhere, did it not?

Best Answer