LikeAPrayer LikeAPrayer 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Religion

He got himself into this mess. You could feel bad for him but he deserved it. But it isn't necessarily Satan that corrupt's men's hearts. Men corrupt their own hearts with hatred and pride. Satan just tempts them. If you have a firm belief that God and his Son will save you then Satan has no effect on you. He is nearly a mosquito compared to God's glory.

Best Answer

Nope. he made his choice. He accepted the consequences.

Best Answer

As a character in the story, no; however, I could empathize. He was the first one made, and used to hang with God--just the two of em. Then came all the sorry, weak losers that God wanted him to babysit. Then came humans, whom Satan was supposed to serve as though we were God...

No wonder he left home and wanted to sabotage the smelly monkey-people whenever God looked away.

I loved those stories when I was little.

Best Answer

Sympathy for the Devil, eh? I don't believe he exists, but if he does, I doubt it, he'd be pretty powerful, and I don't figure he'd give a fvck. Plus, he'd kinda want to destroy everything...

Best Answer

I guess, if you're actually brainwashed enough to believe that Satan exists.

Best Answer

God wants good God wants bad.

Best Answer

Yes, and here's why I think so;

If God created Satan to be evil, who's fault is that? There is good and there is evil- there is only because there is the other. They exist together. But we love one and hate the other. If an entity's nature is to be evil, how can we condemn it? It was made that way.

Best Answer

I think the tooth fairy has it rougher.

Best Answer

Who is Satan?

Best Answer

No... he's got the best music.

Best Answer

No, because that implies his existence, which in turn implies there is even a shred of truth to Christianity.

Best Answer

Depends what you believe Satan is..

Best Answer

He doesn't exist so..... No!

Best Answer

No, satan would just laugh

Best Answer