Do you trust people easily I mean. Or are you a well guarded person most of the time. So why is this so. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 86 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

As a whole? no, I do not trust people. Individuals? yes, there are one or two people that I trust.

Best Answer

I understand my friend. Trust can be difficult for some.........

Best Answer

I do but i don't trust easily im always waiting for them to hurt me in some way i suppose.And ive ****** up a lot with trusting the wrong people in the past.

Best Answer

Then get it together then. =)

Best Answer

Oh i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

If I was y'all friend I would nver hurt you.

Best Answer

No, I dont trust easily... after many let downs, I learnt not to give it out just anywhere, anyhow.

Best Answer

You are a very wise young Woman Angel. =)

Best Answer

Not wise enough, but I am trying to head to that general direction. :) Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm fairly guarded, but will give someone a chance for sure.<br />
I've seen a lot of people who are too trusting get hurt. A little "paranoia" goes a long way. :)

Best Answer

Not if you have a strong intuition. =)

Best Answer

women easy men no

Best Answer

Why Laurie. Im surprised........

Best Answer

God, no. Growing up I was betrayed by my father so many times I never knew whether I was going to get praised or slapped down.

Best Answer

I no how it feels

Best Answer

Generally, speaking, yes -- if I I know them personally. I trust them to a REASONABLE extent (i.e, not with my bank PIN code), until they give me a reason to not trust them anymore.<br />
This doesn't apply to strangers, however. I definitely don't trust the lawyer from Nigeria who contacted me by email to tell me about the stranger who left me an inheritance. LOL

Best Answer

What big eyes you have.

Best Answer

All the better to see you with, my dear.
Oh wait, that's Little Red Riding Hood. Nevermind!

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I do. I trust until given a reason to stop. I don't judge all people by the actions of a few who have disappointed me.

Best Answer

I understand Peace.

Best Answer

Good. I'm glad someone does. I keep hearing that I am too trusting and I should have learned by now. It's not like I'm trusting the same people again. Well, except for one, but she is my granddaughter, and she needs to be loved.

Best Answer

Thanks Marji. I think of all the people here, you know me best.

Best Answer

mmh..depends on the person. I don't trust anyone right away 100%, I do trust them but it's not like I would a best friend or my sister or my parents. They have to gain the rest of that trust by proving to me that they're good people, of course, I don't tell them this because if I did, they would put on a facade and completely make me believe that they're a good person. I need to know for myself. If they're bad eggs, I'll stop hanging around them.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Depends on the person I think. I wouldn't give my car to a random stranger. But...my neighbor, sure..go up to the store.

Best Answer

Youre okay.

Best Answer

would you trust me foxy lady

Best Answer

Lol yes Ned, but not in the van! Lol

Best Answer

Dont do it. LOL.

Best Answer

Uhm, open your jacket please, raise your hands now turn around slowly, thank you. Please empty your pockets and place all ob<x>jects on the table, now step back, thank you.<br />
Step inside slowly.<br />
Why are you asking this question? I'm pretty trusting

Best Answer

If thats the case. Then get me that new Android Razor M
phone for Christmas then. LOL.

Best Answer

Generally more than I should....I wouldn't change it, though....

Best Answer

Youre good with people. And that is okay sometimes.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

Yes!only your friends and family.yall can turst me.

Best Answer

Definitely not. I even have trouble trusting my family sometimes.

Best Answer

Why is this dear ? I thought you loved them so. =)

Best Answer

I do love them, I don't know why I have issues trusting people.

Best Answer

Past disappointments, trauma, neglect, depression.
Perhaps it is one or none of the above. =)

Best Answer

I freaking hate humans and I trust no one.

Best Answer

Not really, I've been hurt a lot in the past. But I'm still probably too trusting...

Best Answer

Well it depends who that person is

Best Answer

Nope! But once I've known somebody for a long time I will very slowly start to trust them, just a little.

Best Answer

a handful

Best Answer