So I today I did laundry and folded tons of clothes like we are 5 people imagine that lots of laundry and l have still have to make dinner uhhhh since my mother passed away I do all the work, I am sick of it like I have to go to the market to buy things for dinner and I am so stressed out cause I have an exam on Friday tons to study
deliza deliza 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 12 in Parenting & Family

Why can't others help you? I do want to move out of this rotting and moldy and cold house, and I do want my dad or adult brother to help me with the dishes and laundry and dinner, they feign stupidity like no body's business just to get out of helping me clean up after them. I certainly am going to resort to homelessness before long.

Best Answer

Relax! And gain some weight!!

Best Answer

Im serious! Relaxing, and getting chubby will really mellow you out! Every third day, just do not do ANY work, relax, and eat tons of fattening food!

Best Answer

sad :(. The others should help out also!

Best Answer