babe34 babe34 18-21, T 29 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

who cares.....whatever you want.

Best Answer

Why not? Girl clothing and accessories are so much fun; specially Shoes!!! I would say not only dresses, but the whole spectrum of female attire. But, one must keep one thing in mind. If "boyz" are going to wear "grlz" dresses let's make sure that they look good in them; otherwise, this good idea can turn into a carnival of clowns.

Best Answer

I feel pretty, oh so pretty..... Better than wearing them in the closet I assume. It probably wouldn't be very fun in most places because of the cultural mores.

Best Answer

Yes. I do. I live in Spain and during the summer when it is 35 - 40 degrees in the shade a long cotton skirt is a lot cooler than even shorts.

Best Answer

I believe it would be great if men had the option to wear dresses or skirts in public, not to mention any other item as well. Clothing is a statement of personality and individuality.

Best Answer

Yes i think in the modern world that we like to think we have everyone should have a free choice to do as they wish without ridicule or humiliation

Best Answer

Yes they should if they want :3 Jeffree Star does it with pride :)

Best Answer

if they look good ^_^ i cant do dresses too uncomfortable xD

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Yes at the end of the day and i was the last living person on this planet would it matter if i was wearing a dress or jeans. ;). X

Best Answer

sure if they enjoy being laughed at...

Best Answer

Not their dresses, but they should wear their knickers.

Best Answer

If it makes them happy then absolutely .

Best Answer

No, I think its weird. But hey, who am I to stop you? Go to Provincetown MA if you feel that strongly about it...

Best Answer

Holy crap, you don't see girls in dresses these days!

Best Answer

No, it's too confusing. I don't even like chicks wearing trousers.

Best Answer

Ha , have you hit on a dude before . Too funny .

Best Answer

Dude looked like a lady.

Best Answer

vry funnyyy

Best Answer

What do I get for doing it?

Best Answer

Yes. Boom.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Nothing is wrong with it. It's takes a strong guy to do it and that alone says so much.

Best Answer

Most definately. I would if i didnt think i would catch all sorts of crap for it.

Best Answer