MoreOfTheSame MoreOfTheSame 51-55, M 9 Answers Aug 21 in Parenting & Family

Not really. They gain dexterity. They have better aim and they are motivated to complete tasks.

Best Answer

I think any points made about a lack of social interactions are moot in the case of healthy gamers. You can't say drinking as a whole is bad unless you drink constantly.

Video games are good for the brain due to the interaction between the players and the game. We gamers actually have faster brains because we need them in order to play fast paced video games. We also have better eye sight, better memory retention and we are awesome. Keep in mind this is healthy gaming habits. Playing video games for 10 hours straight is not good in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FktsFcooIG8

Best Answer
Best Answer

yeah. After playing too much minecraft I go outside and try to cut down trees with my hands. Doesn't work so well

Best Answer

no it doesn't.

Best Answer

My kids are in the gifted program at elementary school, they play a game called Minecraft and they are the most advanced readers and spellers in their class and their math skills are off the chart. I do agree on limiting the time though.

Best Answer

No, that is only the must recent explanation for the genetically degradation of the human species.

Best Answer