We need whatever knowledge is relevant to our democratic rights and choices.<br />
It would be beneficial in order to keep government more honest, <br />
if it was unable to hide anything, but I doubt that will ever be possible.

Best Answer

Knowledge is power and TPTB don't want the 99% of us having that kind of power so, they lie to keep us in the dark. Thanks to cell phones and internet- it's getting harder for them to do. Have u noticed so many shows on now about Et, UFOs, ancient Aliens etc. lots of deathbed confessions from those in the know have been lifting the veil on previously hidden facts too.

Best Answer

the government does not know the truth. the only thing they are hiding from people is what they are really up to. to me that isn't the *truth* of our existence, just man-made world paradigms.

Best Answer

I think that some people don't want to know the truth. I mean, how can they miss it? For those who can see it, it's blatantly glaring us in the face.

Best Answer

*it's blatantly glaring at us in the face -just trying to avoid attack from the grammar nazis

Best Answer

i will never understand why other people don't relise, i will respect you a hell of a lot more if you were honest, no matter if the news is good or bad..... lying or telling me what you think i want to hear, does not help at all

Best Answer

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. Lawl. XD

Best Answer

It's a bit late for that now

Best Answer