thanatophobic thanatophobic 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 25, 2010

live and enjoy

Best Answer

Yeah, right. Do you know how to defy gravity.

Best Answer

yes you sit in space for millions of years and choose every part of your life then you promise to keep your soul then off you go with a wiped memory top earth just so as you know whose boss ..and evrery time you bl<x>ink you lose time etc..now wheres the aperition :)

Best Answer

We choose to be born to perfect our souls........ It gets harder to do each time because of the influence of the times

Best Answer

hmmm...if i chose my life this time round, i must have been sick to death of being ultra-popular and came into this life viewing it as a plague......

Best Answer

Just for our bread and butter alone we don't go for our job but to meet out our past, present and future debts that we face in this materialistic life similarly just to enjoy human physical pleasure alone we don't born but to repay our past life karmic debts to those who had helped us when we were down. Our thoughts and actions decides our births. For more clarity just check this link www.spiritualkarmiccounselling.com

Best Answer

I have heard that so often I want to puke. It's just a lot of new age claptrap that people spew to make themselves appear wise.I do believe in reincarnation but this is fatalist nonsense.

Best Answer

Not to the best of my knowledge.

Best Answer

Straight after I choose my sex and sexuality.

Best Answer