i think maturity has no limits!
pinkspell pinkspell 22-25, F 20 Answers Jan 7, 2012

And how would you considering your age? :-) Soeaking personally....we do and we don't. :-) I'll leave it at that. maybe a better answer is..."Results may vary". :-)

Best Answer

Rarely. It really depends on experiences.

Best Answer

Some people grow up, and other simply grow old.

Best Answer

Infinitely quotable !

Best Answer

Thanks. I like it. I didn't make it up, but can't remember where I heard it.

Best Answer

I hate the understanding i get when i think back to what a older person told me when i was still a know it all brat.....you know the feeling of "damit, they were right"

Best Answer

haha not always. experiences vary in quality

Best Answer

Some people, in some ways, about some things. Others, not so much...

Best Answer

no sweetie - we're just less quick to act an arse - (same silly fools we always were)

Best Answer

I miss George Burns

Best Answer

Stupid closedminded people just get worse and worse as they age

Best Answer

u start in diapers and end there, you stop getting smarter inbetween, and muturity is forced upon us.

Best Answer

Quite a few people on EP seem to stick with the diapers. Disturbing? Yeah, just slightly. :-)

Best Answer

You keep growing up 'til the day you die. You grow more if you open your mind to new experiences.

Best Answer

sure hope not

Best Answer

We mature everyday in a little ways you just dont know it lol and I think so lol:]

Best Answer

ye ofc but.i..meant.that people wont reach for ultimate maturity , i think its endless

Best Answer

Beautiful! lol

Best Answer

Speaking as a comparatively old Geezer, yeah, I think we do.The question, is "When is the time that we growold"

Best Answer