jamesbenjamin231 jamesbenjamin231 18-21, M 8 Answers Aug 19 in Doing Good

you can go through life blind and ignorant and not wanting to be open to new possibilities; OR you can embrace whatever comes your way, appreciate whatever is before you, and utilize everything for good.

Best Answer

Yes, but the cost is too great. If we do nothing we can expect nothing in return. I was raised on the saying, stand for nothing and fall for everything. Just a thought,,,,,,

Best Answer

That's an awesome couple of sayings like really cool!

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Sure, why not. You have not spoken out yet about what you have observed. Why start now? I mean.. what is in it for you? Right?

Best Answer

I like your perspective!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Sounds sad... and no, I don't think so. But is quite easy to do it though.

Best Answer

Both good and bad things?

Best Answer

Yah, both.

Best Answer

Best Answer

It's not a right, but you certainly have that privilege.

Best Answer

Both good and bad things?

Best Answer

It's still not a right under the Constitution, but you have the privilege of doing so if you desire. There is no law to make you or stop you form remaining silent about the things you see.

Best Answer