Soul mate..... twin flame..... we are all connected through the multiverse. You have multitudes that are walking the path with you, hoping you get there too. If there was only one person that could be that special someone then there would be wayyyyyy too much duplicated effort going on. Keep your eyes and heart open for the next one to assist you along your journey.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't believe in soulmates. I believe that when you are ready, it's entirely possible for you to find someone to love again, but you must not compare one to the other. Each love is beautiful and unique.

Best Answer

she loved you & wanted you to be happy......not only can you find another soulmate........she will be helping you

Best Answer

We are changed with each person we encounter, and I believe that after we lose our first there will come another who fits the person you have become. It may take time but they are out there.

Best Answer

I believe you can find another one, as long as the previous one has passed on. It might feel different, but it will be no less special.

Best Answer

Defintion of Soulmate:<br />
One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity.<br />
Who is to say there is only one of those for each of us? Love is a choice, just as everything else is. I know that is easier said than done. I have a similar issue with comparing to a past "soulmate" but that doesn't mean there isn't more like him. Hang in there, eventually you will find her!

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss. There are over 6.5 billion people in the world. If you were only allowed one soul mate, there would only be a one in 6.5 billion chance of finding your love. Your lottery odds are one in two hundred million making you 30 times more likely to win the big power ball than find your soul mate. Considering how many people find their soul mate, there has to many possible soul mates.<br />
Many people who lost a soul mate have reported being blessed with a second. No reason you won't be. Good luck.

Best Answer

I strongly believe we have more than one soulmate. I'm sorry for your loss -- I'm sure it's unimaginable. I don't think you're doomed to spend the rest of your life alone. The next soulmate you meet, you'll have a close connection, though I'm sure she won't be exactly like the one you're missing now that thought is not to be confused with "not as good as", because she will be; you'll miss the one you've lost, but the one you'll have will fill the void -- she'll just be different

Best Answer

I believe it's possible to have more than 1 soulmate. I don't know about after they left because haven't found my soulmate

Best Answer

Wouldn't know- I stopped at the first

Best Answer

I believe we can have several soul mates. Not all are lovers, some are friends. You can't compare anyone to another...it won't work that way. You can look for basic foundations of someone in another...but again, you can't sit and compare.

Best Answer

I believe we can have another soul mate.. That there is a chance for love again.. However I keep being told that once I meet my TRUE SOULMATE I will know..

Best Answer