Is nt it our human heritage and it's the right of all to know and learn?!
aycha aycha 31-35, F 9 Answers Apr 17 in Politics

This is one of the things that is wrong with people. Their greed outweighs their compassion.

Best Answer

True! The worst facade of it is when it hits on kids and babies! The recent generations are developing fragile bodies who's toxins is a part of,,,
Worst, very few really take health concerns into consideration when buying or shopping! Pleasing their 5 sensual senses take on them their choices!

Best Answer

I understand pleasing our senses, and people's selfish and endless search for gratification can certainly hurt others, but this one thing I know I'm guilty of myself.

Best Answer

Not to late to make a good step forward as a remedial ;)
You can find the better alternatives for all evil things!

Best Answer

I'm working on it!

Best Answer

Cheers! And thank you......!!!

Best Answer

Your welcome. I know that you are a spiritually strong person, and I appreciate your prompts towards a better life. It's noble.

Best Answer

Someone has to be ;)
Thank you :)

Best Answer

It's less hidden than it used to be. Interestingly in the States it's mandatory to publish detailed information about a drug that is being advertised. Google and there is a lot of scientific and medical information out there. Science and medical journal and very useful too

Best Answer

I think if it's true, then all plastic products and poly ethylene derivatives should be questioned on a bigger scale! Very few know how it is related to having endocrine and circulatory troubles, not mention cancers!

Best Answer

It is known, but just not written about in the media. And for every argument about what these do, there are counter-arguments. One thing that has changed is the use of some plastics because they don't decompose, are not environmentally friendly

Best Answer

Profit trumps all in that respect. Just saying how it is.

Best Answer

That's what I mean! Individual profits or that of the few, nurtures and thrives on the ignorance of the majority!

Best Answer

Anyone has a right to keep his or her innovation or process to themselves. If I invent a better mouse trap I can keep it for personal use and loan it to a select friend.<br />
If, however, my work on the new mouse trap is publicly funded, then the innovation should be in the public domain.

Best Answer

That's lame to say! If everybody thinks like this, then there is no philanthropy and humanitarians should go hang themselves! We are meant to care for each others' health in a more considerate and responsible tense than vanity false prides invite us to be! We can be morally more or less respected according to the attitudes and stances we make in life,,! The more power and strength you have, the more you are responsible to make the better and more positive changes in this world! This earth has more ****-bags who devastate us through their bad attitudes and decisions, than we can be such freaks who keep the good they make fore the profit they decide as their own solo right! What if everybody thought your way? You should then not enjoy what have others invented and created and innovated by their own creativity then! Selfish is stupid! Don't be one!

Best Answer

Your assumptions are ill founded:
1. "We are meant to care for each others..." Really?
2. The reason that you and I enjoy the work of others is simply a profit motive. Even though I have the right to keep my better mouse trap for my own use, at some point, I will probably produce it for monetary gain. I took the risk, I worked to prefect it.... I am rewarded for it.
Most people do indeed think the way that I do. Its call capitalism.

Best Answer

Capitalism is known to be an evil system! Well, I am not saying that you go sell your inventions for free! That's stupid! I say that whenever you can make improvements to this world, your job gets to earn more spiritual appreciation next to keeping your invention rights preserved! Nobody is asking you to world wide spread your secret recipe as long as it is all healthy and fine to use! But when you just know that the thing you invented, could have any health risk, it's the right of the media to be enlightened about it and to select their items responsibly on their side, and guilt free on yours! Here is my core point of this question!

Best Answer

Capitalism is the only way that innovation and research gets accomplished. Without a profit motive there would be no reason for anyone to work hard, take risks and strive to better themselves. All other economic systems result in mediocrity.
You are confusing rights and duties. Yes "media" has the right to know and do many things. Does it have a duty to do so? In most cases, it doesn't.
Your idea of healthy may not be others' idea of healthy. Your approach to the world is idealistic and spiritual. Most people's approach to life is neither.
You agree that my ideas should be rewarded...... isn't that capitalism?

Best Answer

True! But some took the term into way farther meaning than it should hold!

Best Answer

Who? You need to back you your statement?

Best Answer

Reading some of the answers to this question will validate what I mean! Here is a bunch! Does capitalism mean to overpower the weak nations and enslave the poor? Or does it mean that American policy should rein over the world! If you don't see millions of evidences that back up my thought, I don't have to tell you! Go find yourself!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Capitalism doesn't mean any of this. But, what you are suggesting is that we all find and embrace the lowest common denominator. In a word: mediocrity. Only countries and cultures have had the same chances to succeed. They have simply not taken advantage of those chances. Just look at how much charity and foreign aid goes to those countries.... its just like welfare here in the states.... give a man a meal today and he will expect another tomorrow..... give a man a way to produce his own food.... he will do so to survive.

Best Answer

You answered it yourself! Giving the way of how to produce food! But with much less taxes of this life test lesson than it is actually paid ;) any more than it should is over exploitation of the situation and malfunctioning to it's virtue!

Best Answer

I have no idea what you are attempting to say. People are responsible for their own lives. Success is earned. But, also failure is generally caused by the choices that people make. I am responsible for the failures in my life and for the many successes... equally. I have never expected others to bail me out.

Best Answer

You are responsible when you are in charge and capable of doing something! The ones who shouldn't say "it's not my business when it's their duty to look after their fellow people! Politicians who rule, scientists who know serious facts, doctors, economists,,, it's sometimes a matter of ethics and integrity! Spreading awareness is the most noble thing to do n this materialistic world that only can count financial earnings!
One more thing is as good is frankly discussing the privilege rights one makes to oneself verses the rights of others!
I have the right to spread and market the things I invent, but you have the right to know everything about it before consuming! It's adverse reactions, it's all expected influences , if there is any! That is what I mean!
You know something, you better mouth it out! If it's yet not known, then it's not purposely hurting! That's fine!

Best Answer

A consumer does have the right, and perhaps a duty, to know everything about a product prior to purchasing and using that product. But, more importantly, the consumer has the right to refuse to purchase a product if they don't know everything about it. And, most people really don't care. Fast food restaurants post nutritional information on each of their products in every store.... by law. Very, very few people ever read that information. Would you require that every Big Mac have the nutritional information stamped on the top of each burger?
Every person in this country has the right to make the same choices that I did and that I continue to make. Every person has the same right to succeed and to fail as I have.
If all of the information(good and bad) on a product were "mouthed out the amount of information overload would make the economy and society roll over and die.
Your original (and subsequent) comments on "privilege" and capitalism
are not founded in fact and simply repeat the rhetoric of those who support class warfare.

Best Answer

That's what is taking all of us down into the abyss of no return! Considering how the economy should keep up regardless of what feeds it on! Talking financial, the biggest funds earned in the world are through money laundry aka drugs, weapons, **** and robberies! These are very blunt problems to deal with! Yet they at least to be commonly known as against the law, and once caught, they get arrested and sewed against court! Beyond this, there are innocent people, whose limited education doesn't allow them to know better about things, and they are shopping their basic life / or even luxury life needs, thinking that it's authorized to be sold means it goes good! They don't even question it's reliability ! We all know how hydrogenated fats are drastically dangerous, and all researches have proven them as fatal fats, being still exposed on shops roofs is , in my account , a crime in itself! People will see them all as fats, selection will be based on the cheapest, which is costing them what is more precious than money, that's their health! Speaking fast food places, personally I believe they should be formally closed, or else follow the healthy measure criteria! People are dying from these poisoning foods, and others! Doesn't this call for a record on putting the laws and giving a license to any company that trades with human health! Greed in a human is not quenched by money! The more money man gets, make them thirsty even more for more! Conscience is dead in human hearts! Compassion and philanthropy is an old fashioned foolie thing! God Bless China!

Best Answer

I'm not certain what you mean by "authorized to be sold". In general, here in the US, very little is authorized to be sold. Your "biggest funds earned in the world" statement is less than accurate.
What you are proposing is that people need government to protect them against themselves. You assert that people are incapable of making intelligent decisions, therefore government must regulate almost every aspect of an individual's life. Who do you propose should make the decisions for us; and at what level? Shouldn't we, as individuals, have the right to chose what is important to us and what we should do in any situation?
Compassion and philanthropy are not old fashioned ideals. What I find distasteful and unacceptable is that my choice in the matter is being taken away. Less and less do my tax dollars run the Constitutional duties of government. More and more, my tax money is being given to others without cause or my consent.
Your approach to making the world better does not take into account the reality of the matter. I suggest the you lead a healthy lifestyle as you see fit and allow the rest of us to deal with what we consider to be healthy and acceptable as we see fit. Personally, I enjoy a great big greasy burger a couple of times each year. I find that a daily diet of tofu and greens is simply boring.

Best Answer

I don't really care how many burgers you eat each year! I was clear enough to Telly attitudes and thoughts for you not yet up get? Your problem!
Governments and laws are basically set to organize the society life and protect us against our greed yes and yes! Moreover? I suggest that the WHO to have a stronger actions towards what should be labeled as healthy or unhealthy and have a final word concerning it! Cos a world having selfish people like you actually needs more strict disciplines to follow! And you better not keep telling me what you do in your USA because it's not my priority to know! Actually..
The last thing even I care about! I never met an idiot like you before!!! "END"

Best Answer

I believe that you need to go back to the 15th century where you can live and act at the pleasure of the Lord of the Manor. ... a time when almost every decision was made for you.
The World Health Organization??? Come on. You want the same group that predicted a flu pandemic with tens of millions dying to make decisions for you?
I know that you have never met an idiot like me before. The idiots that you meet must all agree with your view of the world and want others to make their decisions. Coming from you, the name idiot is a compliment.
Again, aycha is another idealist who, when challenged, resorts to name calling. Its such a relief knowing that you and your kind will never run things.

Best Answer

The 15 century didn't have the troubles risking this new world! Wars weren't as violent and heartless! They had their own age troubles and we have outs to sort out! You speak about two burgers you enjoy per year, and I talk about those who are really addicted to this MSG in Maccos and do eat it may be everyday! I see the world from a different perspective than yours with almost a lot of things that you don't have to deal with in your place! There is a strict law in the USA concerning the amounts if lead, mercury, and cadmium used in industry there if any is allowed! And in other places of the world, Chinese industry introduces scary heavy metals and toxic substances even in medical equipment a and kids toys! People don't know what they are buying and fall preys to their poverty and ignorance! Pesticides and fertilizers used aren't controlled by a limit! There is my point comes from! And I don't say that in the USA there aren't an equivalent mass of troubles , yet may be of other qualities! I sum it all up by two words " less selfishness= Less troubles= less sickness = a better world to live in
We all hope for peace, yet again we condition it with our personal benefits and frame! Hard to sort the whole world peace puzzle on one table!
Now you are happy that "me and my kind will never run things" you better pray that we can! Because it's not idealistic talking, it's realistic yet to the limit you don't want to listen about because it's really eerie, frightening and full of guilt feeling!

Best Answer

1. 15th Century Wars " weren't as violent and heartless".... Were you paying attention during history class?
2. Entire generation grew up in an environment that included unregulated lead, mercury, etc. , including mine. There was little effect on our lives.
3. I can't do anything about your self imposed guilt and fear. But what you propose is a world where we give up our abilities to choose and give decision making to some ominous body. People should and do have individual choice. It is all about personal benefit. I get to benefit from my choices. I get to accept the risk of my individual choices. I am not forced to accept the risk of others making unreasonable and possibly harmful choices.
4. Your "less selfishness" equation is flawed. All Less selfishness equals is mediocrity. With no financial and other incentives the world simply stagnates. Without all the horrible intentions that went into the development of the device you use to post here you wouldn't have it. Without all of the horrible substances that are used to make your computer or i-phone, it wouldn't exist. Yet, you gladly bought and use it.

Best Answer

There is always z better alternative for everything! May be costs us more money, less privilege, but is yet less harmful if not to say more healthy! Why not make use of the them! I don't know who you are defending or supporting! But I know that we can eliminate many health troubles encasing the world, by way better choices of crude substances invested, or at least spreading a better mass awareness programs!
I don't pretend that's life is fully healthy, hard really up lead a purely natural life! At least the formaldehyde emission from your car seat or bed mistress can add a lot your health possible risks!
Yet there something can be done about other things we can make control over and better choices!

Best Answer

*mattress not misstress

Best Answer

Your position seems to wander as you post. You propose that the WHO or some similar body should make choices for us. You want more rules and things banned. But, then you talk about ( I assume the individual) taking control. You criticize capitalism. Yet you provide no viable option. You talk about making more healthy and sensible choices, Yet, you knowingly own and use things that contain what you consider to be harmful substances.
I'm very confused about the point you are attempting to make. You want to give up my right to make personal choices, but seemingly cherish yours.

Best Answer

You are buying into the class warfare rhetoric that lately would have us believe that privilege in its self is somehow a bad thing. Compared to 70% of the world's population, you are privileged. Yet, we don't see you giving up any of that privilege.
You are living in an illogical idealistic world. Your reality is by no means the reality that the rest of us deal with every day.

Best Answer

I said we cant avoid many harmful things, yet we can avoid many! And I, if talking personally, I know how to balance that ;)
But am not taking about myself! And i know you either got me well, or You playing the fool!
In either way, I will not make another sad attempt to convince you with my point! It's already in vain!
Buy I will repeat one thing! If we stay in this messy jungle world, where the bigger ones eat the petites, this will make of us all beasts eventually! Let your mind serve you think about I say and what I do mean! It's not really hard to get for those who have ears and minds!

Best Answer

profit first saves lives last is what most company's do. Do you know in our nation Because of Mr. Bush and his republican friends they made sure that our nation pay's 1000% for every single pill that is brought out to pay for the 1st 5 years. And it is a privilege not a right to be not sick remember that the next time you vote

Best Answer

What are you talking about? With out potential profit, what incentive does a company or anyone have to spend millions of dollars to develop a drug? Do you have any idea of ho much money is risked each year in hopes of finding an effective drug? Most research leads to dead ends with no financial or other return. Before you bash an industry and somehow connect one Presidential Administration to whatever point you are attempting to make, do your homework.

Best Answer

Freeeeeeedom.<br />
Unless im playing Civ, then i like to tech up and roll in with tanks and jet fighters while the other guy is just getting musketmen.

Best Answer

Not real I y it would be dumb

Best Answer