Is nt it our human heritage and it's the right of all to know and learn?!
aycha aycha 31-35, F 9 Answers Apr 17, 2014 in Politics

This is one of the things that is wrong with people. Their greed outweighs their compassion.

Best Answer

True! The worst facade of it is when it hits on kids and babies! The recent generations are developing fragile bodies who's toxins is a part of,,,
Worst, very few really take health concerns into consideration when buying or shopping! Pleasing their 5 sensual senses take on them their choices!

Best Answer

I understand pleasing our senses, and people's selfish and endless search for gratification can certainly hurt others, but this one thing I know I'm guilty of myself.

Best Answer

Not to late to make a good step forward as a remedial ;)
You can find the better alternatives for all evil things!

Best Answer

I'm working on it!

Best Answer

Cheers! And thank you......!!!

Best Answer

Your welcome. I know that you are a spiritually strong person, and I appreciate your prompts towards a better life. It's noble.

Best Answer

Someone has to be ;)
Thank you :)

Best Answer

Profit trumps all in that respect. Just saying how it is.

Best Answer

That's what I mean! Individual profits or that of the few, nurtures and thrives on the ignorance of the majority!

Best Answer

profit first saves lives last is what most company's do. Do you know in our nation Because of Mr. Bush and his republican friends they made sure that our nation pay's 1000% for every single pill that is brought out to pay for the 1st 5 years. And it is a privilege not a right to be not sick remember that the next time you vote

Best Answer

Freeeeeeedom.<br />
Unless im playing Civ, then i like to tech up and roll in with tanks and jet fighters while the other guy is just getting musketmen.

Best Answer

Not real I y it would be dumb

Best Answer