pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 7 Answers Mar 3, 2012

If I knewthe true answer to that Id be RICH RICH RICH!!!LOL

Best Answer

Some say so, but I don't believe them. I watched my younger brother draw his last breath. He is still dead and my heart is still broken.

Best Answer

wow your deep today mate must be the new avy lol. sheeesh id hate to think my life was a dvd to play over and over again so im hoping not unless the path is different. realistically its a hard question to answer though. lol

Best Answer

Have you heard of the theory of quantum immortality? It's a very interesting prospect.

Best Answer

Yes. I love that stuff

Best Answer

Me too. It never ceases to amaze me. :D

Best Answer

plz enlighten me on this. thank you. i am not being sarcastic .

Best Answer

It's really sort of an anthropic principle. A difficult concept to grasp and seemingly more difficult to explain. An example would be of a man who is blown up by a nuclear bomb. Of course he is vaporize but there is a possibility that he is blown into a smaller alternate universe. The idea behind quantum immortality is that the man is only alive in, and thus able to experience, one of the universes in which a miraculous survival occurs, even though these universes form a small subset of the possible universes. does this make sense?

Best Answer