It's a hot topic
thecatinthehat89 thecatinthehat89 22-25 7 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

Hopefully we do.

Best Answer

Through out my life there have been many times when the thought that we are living in the "last days" would surface. There are many current happenings that would cause a person to consider the days and the seasons. There is an economic crisis nearly on a world-wide scale; war in the Middle East could erupt at any time; the hatred for Israel and threat to destroy Israel and the United States stays on the "front page" of news; there is less and less regard for human life; Truth is eroded and tweaked to fit the desired meaning. I have never lived in a time quite like the time we live in now -- it may well be the "last days" -- and those who are called by His Name are to occupy until He comes.

Best Answer

The last days would mean that we know when to expect our demise...

Best Answer

yes. it would. lol

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

It's only a hot topic for brain dead morons who believe in superstitious nonsense like gods.

Best Answer

Not unless there'e a black hole we hevent seen heading out way. Forget all this religious prediction crap. The Mayan calender has been proved to be wrng, innaccuate and only signals the end of a period, such as a year or a century It gives no hint of the end of all.

I will recommend two thing to you. Reading, and thinking. Ever tried them?

Best Answer

I believe so, but because of the Bible, not because of the Mayans or switching of the poles or anything like that.

Best Answer

i think it is hilarious that most of the people on this website give rude answers in response to perfectly logical questions. To me that is a sign that dignity is something of the past, and rare to find. If the world does end, it will be nice to finally have that kind of filth washed out of here.

Best Answer

Are you saying that you read my answer as rude? If so, I am surprised and sorry. That is not my intent. It was simply to clarify as it seems so many are currently taking the idea of "last days" and connecting it with 12/21.

Best Answer

Well said! The term "Class Act" is lost

Best Answer

NO! not your answer. other answers before yours. sorry

Best Answer

That's okay! Glad you and I are clear.

Best Answer