SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I think that life gets more complicated the more we make mistakes.

Best Answer

I think it get more complicated due to increased obligations as I get older. At some point the obligations should decrease.

Best Answer

It gets more complicated! When I was younger I would worry about what ba<x>seball cards I was going to buy or when I was going to go swimming. Now I'm worrying about keeping renters in houses, paying insurances and taxes, making good deals and diversifying my investments. Whatever happened to the most important part of my day being when I'd walk to the park or what board game I was going to play? Life does get more complicated as time goes on as it should for those who have been here longer and are juggling more responsibilities. I can't complain though...It is what it is and for the most part I'm extremely happy.

Best Answer

no its not that ,if u want to compromise than ur life is easy but if u stay on u than u create problems for u............thats it

Best Answer

What a limited choice. While life has complications time also brings answer and understanding. With time one learns it is not the life nor the complications that matter. It is us and how we face life. As we live for ourselves, then we become content with who we are and are happy to be ourselves. Being at peace with one's self brings a serenity within that makes the complications of life meaningless to our well being. When one can look in the mirror and smile at the dear friend they see there, who cares about the complications of life. They will always be there. But as we learn not to be controlled by them and to nourish our spirit daily, then "It is that way" has no power to make us miserbale nor happy.

Best Answer

think we just eventually accept it to be and stop looking and after we get hurt so much we have a hard time trusting anything new

Best Answer

life is less complicated for me now than before

Best Answer

Interesting and I'm happy for you.

Best Answer