sandygene sandygene 41-45, M 18 Answers Oct 2, 2011

Oh please. Dont be getting your panties in a wad Mother Superior

Best Answer

No -- it's too much fun tricking the people with IQs below 100.

Best Answer

Hi Ernie !

Best Answer

Hi Ernie!!!

Best Answer

God, YES!

Best Answer

Duh! is this a truk queston! I don not undersand!<br />
What does IQ have to do with sex? <br />
lLMAO<br />
Yes please!!

Best Answer

why bother no one would go there, except those who are full of themselves of course.

Best Answer

Are you suggesting that intelligent people can't be silly here?

Best Answer

Words of truth.

Best Answer

Life isn't like that, why should EP be? Besides, the problem is less with inferior IQ than it is with impaired EQ (Emotional Quotient, Daniel Goleman). Emotional baggage drags down a person's IQ score and ability to present themselves well. Besides, some people come in here just to try to get negative attention and reactions from others, and always will. However, I will tell you that sometimes I feel your pain!

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

We all have our opinionsl; some people don't let their opinions interfere with facts. If YOU researched it though, you would learn more about the impact of uncontrolled or mismanaged emotions on the intellect.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

100 IQ people on EP ? Where, who ? They're just full of blah blahs. Trying to show off, pleasing each other.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Read the question, serious enough appeals to your intelligence answer it, ignore the rest.

Best Answer

I agree with earnie. That's my whole reason for being here!

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer