TamaraNakahara TamaraNakahara 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in WTK

The unexpected is the best parts.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

Did you just read the story about the violinist in the subway station?

Best Answer

YES! Read it multiple times and still like it and i wonder how people will answer this.

Best Answer

I like that story too. It definitely made me start to pay more attention to the beauty around me. There was a young woman playing guitar outside a movie theater just before Christmas. Most people were walking by without noticing her, but I took the time to stop and listen to her for a while, just soaking up the beauty of her voice and music. I like to think that story is one of the reasons. We definitely need reminders sometimes to appreciate the great things in life.

Best Answer

Some of the general population perceives beauty, and even some of us stop to appreciate the beauty. Some people recognize talent while others never will.

Best Answer

Yep. Just watch any guy's eyes when a pretty young thing comes walking past. Uh huh.

Best Answer

BEAUTY IS IN THE BEHOLDER'S EYE///sorry caps. U just stop and it filles u up till next time

Best Answer