tryon tryon 66-70, M 16 Answers Feb 24, 2012

We absolutely do not need them. Sure they are fun and neat but they are such huge distractions from what's really important in life.

The people we LOVE should get most of our attention, not some stupid gadget... :|

Having real conversations and making REAL memories with the ones we love, THAT is what it's all about! :)

Best Answer

This should definitely be the #1 answer. Amazingly accurate perspective!

Best Answer

Aww, wow-well thank you. :)

Best Answer

Probably yes we can, but I do wonder how we did ever live without them lol

Best Answer

Of course you can live without them, but your life may be significantly different...for the better or for the worse

Best Answer

I kept up with technology up to (around) 5 years ago. I had gadgets galore and some of them are still in their boxes. Over the last 5 years I've grown tired; not ot technology, but of *attaining* the gadgets which stem from technology. I don't bother any more as far as 'needing' to have them, but I'm certainly interested in how technology is moving on and I do keep up to date ... what I no longer do is have the desire to purchase most of them

~F~

Best Answer

NO; we don't really NEED them as they are just items of convenience ..... I grew up years ago with NO cell phone, I-Pod, TV , Video games, etc and I think I turned out fairly good or so I've been told and think ....

Best Answer

No, we cannot live happy without them. Knowledge of what is possible drive us to want gadgets. I like the color TV, the computer, the cell phone, with all its icons to the world. Time away from gadgets is okay too, so we can learn to use our skills from all the gadgets.

Best Answer

I keep my gadgets to a minimum.

Best Answer