groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 16 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

I think the white ladies smell the same as the aboriginals ladies down under in Australia, all wear deodorant or perfume

Best Answer

So glad that was for guys only .. Lol :-)

Best Answer

and god looked down upon Adam, and Adam was blushed with love and shame, i know you have fornicated said the lord, now where is eve. in the river washing her shame my lord replied Adam, and god with the rage of ages cursed Adam, for with all his power he could never get the smell out of the fish.

Best Answer

Lol Im not exactly sure what you meant but if it meant what I think it meant. . . . .lol

Best Answer

yep u got it

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I guess, they are all the same where I live. I am sure they are all the same where you live too.

Best Answer

I guess.

Best Answer

Blatant sexism. Why can't girls answer your question? Guess what? I'm not going to tell you.

Best Answer

dunno never gone that far

Best Answer

They are all humans. Unless something's wrong down there, its gonna be the same. -.- I swear... -.-

Best Answer

Thanks for your input ;-)

Best Answer

I was just tired of all these crazy fricken answers

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Good or bad?

Best Answer

Getting too nosy,this business.

Best Answer

Just asking. Its an honest question. I promise Im not trying to be a perve.

Best Answer

Even though this is a question Howard Stern would probably ask. Lol

Best Answer

I have no idea. O.o

Best Answer

Black girls most definitely smell worse down there due to their filthy bodies. One can compare the odor to a can of rotten tuna.

Best Answer

Don't know. I would guess it has to do with their hygiene. All women are different. Like not all guys are the same.

Best Answer

white girls smell more like vanilla and black girls smell like chocolat :)...I love to eat chocolat and lick it until its all creamy :) its all good

Best Answer

Seriously doubt it

Best Answer

Fish.

Best Answer

Gross. Lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I don't think you can compare an entire population of white women to black women. <br />
I've been with white women and not all of them smelled good down under.<br />
I've been with some black women and again not all of them smelled good down under.<br />
To sum it up, there's a group of women both black and white that don't smell so good down under and there's another group of women comprised of black and white women that does smell good.

Best Answer