I'm 16 years old and I find any guy (no matter the ethnicity) attractive. I'm afraid however, to flirt or try to talk to someone out of my own race (African-American). I've read online however, that non-black guys are just afraid to go up to a black girl fearing they will immediately reject them. So how do I know if a white guy is open about dating someone outside of their race? And how do I let him know that I am willing to do the same? A few pointers on attracting him would be nice as well(:
morlaqueen morlaqueen 16-17, F 88 Answers Jun 27, 2011

because black girls are attractive...beauty, skin, hair, figure, personality, soul, passion, grooviness, smile...?

Best Answer

Personally, I drool when I see a black female. I think they are soooo sexy!

Best Answer

Most guys of at least reasonable intelligence and education will be attracted to an attractive girl regardless of her race colour or creed.

Yes you will find a racist bigot from time to time but unfortunately thats the world we live in.

Just be yourself girl and follow your instinct.

Best Answer

I'm a 17 year old black girl and i live in PA a very racist state if u ask me..I live in an all white area, i go to an all white catholic school(which is all girls). As a black girls ever since i moved to my neighborhood, I have met a lot of guys and girls. The white guys i tend to meet seem to be VERY into black girls. Why? i'll never know, but the percentage that is into black girls and tend to date black girls are mostly college guys.. Dont get me wrong some are teenagers too but the white guys that really commit to dating us black girls are pretty much all grown up. An the main reason for this is that most white guys when they go off to college are free basiclly from there parents. So its not really "oh i have hide my black girlfriend or asian gf ect. Its more like"I'm a man now and i can do as i please, i can make my own mistakes with out mom or dad being on my ***". Some teenage guys dont really have that type of freedom, they have to stick to there parents rules in ther parents house. But once he or she is free then its pretty much i can do what ever i want. I have a lot of white friends are are girls and they do and have done the same thing, once they left home for college. so do white guys like black girls yes but mostly the "Men" do. there is nothing wrong with dating a black girl or guy. just dont go for the ******** or the dumb ones and ur good

Best Answer

Just be your self forget the color thing

Best Answer

Okay I'm a black girl and I have always been attracted to white guys. okay so the other day my friend asked me why am I so racist to my own race just because most of the guys I date are white but to be honest i don't care what people think because it's my life and I make my own discisions and I am not racist to my own race like a said I prefer white guys

Best Answer

Many do, others don't. I suggest flirting to test the waters. I know race isn't supposed to figure into it, but somehow it does. I'm 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 white-- When I was your age, sometimes white kids wouldn't want to be my friend because I was a Mexican, and on the same token, I've been rejected by other Mexicans for being white.

I hate to sound parental, but it gets better as you get older. People can be so shallow in high school, I know. Now that I'm in college, I find people don't care as much (some people unfortunately always will), and it matters less to me what they think.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

As a white guy i thick colour is not effect much than the girl nature so first is important that she have a good nature.

Best Answer

Do 5' 7" people find 5'.6" attractive?

These are important questions.

Obviously. Mug.

Best Answer

That's not the same thing. There isn't a problem of heightism in our nation. And why call me a "mug"?

Best Answer

I've just realise that you're 16 yrs old. I take it back.

Best Answer

As a white guy, I find plenty of black girls attractive. I find women of all races attractive. i would say though that as far as dating, dating a black girl isnt a problem. However, dating an arab girl is a big problem, because too many arab people in the us have no cultural intigration and refuse to, which is ridiculous...sorry, I jsut went on a tangent. Sure, black girls are attractive.

Best Answer

I''ve known and i have dated a black girl for a long time,she was sweet and beautiful. I love the ones i choose to love, my life my choice. I think many black girls are very attractive as in any race.

Best Answer

Black women are some of the most beautiful women in the world , of course people are people and how you were raised is something that can be overcome. I'm from Texas , moved to California in 1973 , today most of my good friends are either Black or Espanic. I have few white friends due to my inability to trust them , I quess I am raciest against my own race you could say.

Best Answer

I am an African American teenager and just wanted to say to everyone that even as a little girl i have always preferred white boys a little more but also my first crushes consist of back boys but they were never in to me and they all had white girlfriends so i started liking white boys a little more but back then i only had one success he was handsome to me and still is but he was a skinny white boy with red hair freckles and blue eyes but i was more interested into him because i knew he would go out with me and because of his personality. We only went out for two weeks but i was heartbroken.

The main point is for white guys is that if you like a black girl just ask her because as i am most girls like white boys too. Don't be afraid we only act intimidating because we think no one likes us

Best Answer

I think black women are cool. I have had a few black girlfriends and had a lot

of fun with them. Lots of good times.

I think Black women can be more fun and down to earth.

Best Answer

to be honest, im a 19 yold white guy and i find black girls sooo attractive, its more getting them to go for white guys

Best Answer

Totally true

Best Answer

black girls are so nice and prity thay all have a nice smile and look so sweet and charming to

Best Answer

interracial fetish taboo yes good

Best Answer

stay with the brothas

Best Answer

I'm not only going to date white guys lol I just want to know what they think about dating black girls.

Best Answer

personally, I don't have a problem with it. as for me, just show some interest in me to get my attention....that goes for ALL women....

Best Answer

so called"brothas" have been dating women of other races for decades its only recently more bw are doing it more mr.sharptreshombre you either have dated outside your race or know a "brotha" who has heck you might have a non black gf now save the bs hypocrite

Best Answer

Either they're attracted or not. I've dated white, latina, asian, and almost dated black (I'm white) but she moved away.

As far as letting a guy know: A lot of times us guys don't see the hints when girls give them, and when a girl is not giving them, we think we are getting hints. I can't tell you how many girls I know from HS who said they would have totally dated me but I never asked them out, and they tell me this now since we have all reconnected on FB.

If you like a guy, don't be shy, tell him. You're 16, the world will not end if you hear the word "no". You'll hear it some more through out adulthood.

Best Answer