well, I do, cant speak for all men . i am not shy about aproaching black women, if I like her i am going to let her know. i suppose some white guys feed into the stereotypes and ****, but in my experience black women are quite loving and appreciate a nice guy

Best Answer

yes, we do like you

Best Answer

I'm Not white sister but I can say this from being in the military I have gotten to no some white guys opinion on the matter. And the sad truth is that for most of them American black women often come on as to much. their fore they might be a little un easy for what is probably not the norm for them. But I Do have white friend that is married to a black women. They seem to respect each other and understand their differences.

Best Answer

Only speaking for myself: I've approached black women for mere friendship, but I used to be somewhat shy about approaching them for more than that back in early high school days. I'm certainly not anymore; and I am a big fan of plus-size black women -- don't have to be fully black; could be mixed.

Bonus points for coiled, puff-out natural hair, especially the loofah/puffball look it has when put in a ponytail -- cutest sight to behold in this lifetime! Not to mention how soft that hair naturally is!

Best Answer

Of course I'm wayyyyy too old for you, but when I was in my mid twenties, I met a black girl I was crazy about and I got the feeling that she liked me, too, but she would never go out with me. Finally one time she agreed to go out with me, but she acted nervous the entire evening. Turns out she was afraid we would run into someone she knew and she didn't want anyone in her family knowing that she went out with a white guy. We never went out again. That was my only experience with a black girl, but I looked at your profile pics and I don't think you are plus size. You look great to me.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Oh, hell, yes.

Best Answer

Yes but what if the white guy is so needing of a black woman and she just doesn't want him? :'( What if the white guy thinks marriage isn't required to prove his love for his black princess? :)

Best Answer