shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 227 Answers Jul 22, 2010

Yes! Some of us do, and I'm one who has a strong preference for the black woman since I discovered the wonders of being involved with one about ten years ago. I've always been attracted, but never gave in to the attraction until a decade ago, I suppose because of societal pressures and expectations. But since then, I've had a couple of very satisfying and longlasting relationships with black women, as well as a few casual encounters. Although I'm not currently in a relationship now, I'm looking to be ... and she will be black. I'm now 'hooked' on the good stuff!

Best Answer

That is a great thing!!! I'm available!!!! lol

Best Answer

Hi how are you? I would love to get to know you. Text me anytime 317 213 8053

Best Answer

Hi, I'd like to get to know more about you.

Best Answer

Hi Jasmine, I'd like to get to know more about you.

Best Answer

Im available

Best Answer

u can be hooked on me lol...but no i highly respect that i really do

Best Answer

mmmm glad too hear you appreciate.

Best Answer

I am in an interracial relationship for 2 yrs and 8 months and never met my partner's family or friends he hides me and even on facebook he refuses to add me as a friend, yet he states he loves me..I love him dearly but feel sad:(

Best Answer

@ darkhart ... that's really wrong of him. There's no legitimate reason to be like that to someone he purports to love. You really deserve to be treated better ... and to be with someone who knows how to treat someone they love.

Best Answer

That is not ok. Please find some will love and appreciate you the way you deserve to loved and appreciated. He's doing long term harm to you by subtly implying that you aren't good enough and that he's embarrassed of you. You deserves much much better.

Best Answer

What?! I don't no if you are still with him but.. being with a guy who is supposed to love you and have your back treats you like that..
Think twice girl, life is too short!

Best Answer

Are you still single..

Best Answer

thanks for the info are you familiar with any black woman white man dating sites

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm a white man that is dating a black woman for the first time. She is so attentive and attractive and PASSIONATE. Although our backgrounds are very different, we have a close bond. I admit I'm still getting comfortable going out to certain places with her (because of strange looks -real or imagined). But I'm hooked on her. She treats me like a man and I cherish her like the beautiful woman she is. And the sex is more amazing than any I've had in my 42 years on earth.

Best Answer

It is wonderful to here that the are some white men out there who don't care what color a women is as long as she is a good woman. I'm looking for a white man like you if u know any let a know

Best Answer

love that

Best Answer

I love that

Best Answer

Things have changed so much in the UK now. When I was younger, my parents (and grandparents were present) asked me which my favourite singer was. Without hesitation, I said, "Diana Ross, because she had a beautiful voice and was very pretty". An awkward silence followed.

Best Answer

Yes they do, I am a white guy and to be very honest could not go back to a white woman. Black women smell and look good and that skin next to my pale skin is very beautifull. black women are the most beautifull of all women!!!!!

Best Answer

A lover of us chocolate women. I love that!

Best Answer

that is so beautiful I am also looking for my night

Best Answer

My next door neighbor has been dating the same white man for 25. years. She is not considered the most beautiful of black womn, most black men would not look at her. Having sad that, I believe there is something very special about her that this man is deeoly in love with her. He is about 6'5", with a beautiful build, and she is very petiite, very smart and funny. I look at them sometimes and think I am going to be open to receiving invitatiins from other races of men, including white men. In fact I have witnessed two other long lasting, loving relationships, black woman/white man. Ihave to say something to white men who think we are not interested. It's not true. Most of the time you guys are too afraid to approach us. :). The other thing is our own black men have what I call triple standards. They date every natoinality in the world, but they get very angry and sometimes violent when they see a black wiman with a white man. It is not fair but that's how it is a lot of the time. It's like they don't appreciate us (some of them don't), but can't stand to see any other race with us , especially white men. To be fair to Black men, there are also some who don't mind because they realize they have been doing this way longer than black wimen. And we are no longer waiting around ti be appreciated. Those days are long gone. I have raised my sons and daughter to choose the one who loves and respects you. I don't care about the race.

Best Answer

Wonderful.looking for a date with a serious white man.

Best Answer

Every time I've approached a black women they have been very open to conversation, I've dated several black women and they were great! The only reason they didn't last was because they moved out of my state.

Best Answer

I'm from Germany and I like black woman. Just so opposite of me.<br />
What is the problem with race in U.S.?<br />
All humans belong to the SAME race. So actually it is not even interracial black woman/white man or white woman/black man.<br />
The word interracial between humans is false in my opinion.

Best Answer

WELL SAID, EVERY WORD. You are so intelligent! Will you marry me?
-Sincerely a lovely young woman

Best Answer

I would love to communicate with you.. find German men so sexy..least racist of all men.. I am from South Africa.. anoosha@ vodamail.co.za

Best Answer

I love black women. I moved to a predominantly black high school and had a fantastic time there. The girls noticed that I wasn't the least bit racist and many wanted to experience a white man as well. My teenage years were very win-win, let's just put it that way! Now I live in Japan and I find that a lot of the local girls are intimidated by the fact that I've been with lots of black women. It scares some of them off, while others admit to me that they feel that they won't measure up to the stereotype that black women are more wild and passionate in bed. Basically, I think that everyone is able to and should like everyone. We're MUCH more alike than we are different and need to get over ourselves.

Best Answer

Don't tell the locak girls.

Best Answer

Do East Asians hate blacks?

Best Answer

Their view of blacks is a very unique one. They idolize famous African-Americans, particularly in the fields of athletics and entertainment, while at the same time thinking that the race as a whole is violent, uneducated, and lazy. So far, pretty much like racist whites in America. The unique part is that, unlike whites who have a lot of guilt about slavery and a sense of fear towards blacks, Asians will often express these very offensive opinions openly, without even thinking that they are offensive. To them, it's just how black people are. Mind you, the vast majority have never had any interaction with a black person. You can see Asians in blackface on TV variety shows. They just don't realize how offensive it is, because the country is more than 98% Japanese, so there's no one to tell them.

Best Answer

I as a white (Italian) man, have always been attracted to women of color, especially black woman. As a younger man, I never followed my desires for fear of reject from black women. I don't ever care about what other people, white or black, think of us when we are together. I actually am honored, and proud to be seen with a beautiful, confident ebony queen holding my hand. Even while dating white women I've been attracted to dark hair/eyes women over the typical blonde/blue eyes women. I've dated, and been married to a black woman, and find the darker eyes to me, are very warm, sweet, and very seductive. There is a deeper quailty about dark eyes, combined with a beautiful coco skin, that IMHO, radiates beauty, confidence, and a style that is someone I want to be apart of her life. A woman like that needs to be shown, as a man, how special, and awesome she is by treating her as the Princess in my life that she is. I am currently in love, with a beautiful inteeligent, loving, caring Black Woman who loves me and I am the happiest man alive because of her love.

Best Answer

Congratulations.God bless your marriage.Awesome

Best Answer

Some white men do like black women. But, I am not going to talk about the other white men and their feelings. <br />
Men and women have a right to be with whoever they want and find attractive. If a white man and a black woman are very attracted to each other, then they should be together. No one else can tell them otherwise because after all, they are grownups who can make their own decisions. <br />
I as a black man love to see interracial couples.

Best Answer

Nicely said!! I Agree :)

Best Answer

I completely agree..

Best Answer

Well said! I agree there's just something unique about interracial couples that makes them all the more beautiful!

Best Answer

I've never been in a proper relationship with a black woman yet - I don't know enough of them anyway - but yes, I'm a white man and I often find black women very attractive. I'd love to be in an interracial relationship like that one day.

Best Answer

Thats a blanket statement. I think anyone can like ANYONE. Its not like you are just going to like someone just BECAUSE they are black or just BECAUSE they are white. I think there might be people like that, but thats not truly LIKING someone for who they are.

Best Answer

Hi fellow appreciators. I (Australian) met my New York fiancee on an BW/WM interracial date site. We have conducted a LDR with several viaits across 18 months and she is moving here vey soon all planned.<br />
To answer yes I am attracted initially to a pretty black women physically but What keeps me is their complimentary loving mind, soul and spirit This is the common denominator for the ever-lasting stuff and my New York baby has it down so right for me. I've had a few previous GF's from other nationalities but she's the one that nailed it...and made the LDR part so easy...communication and lots of it! (it's funny how you don't notice things like skin when you are finally really in love..but damn she's gorgeous). Peace and good loving to you all.

Best Answer

I am not black nor white but I'm Polynesian and I use to think that white men were only attracted to blonde white girls. It wasn't till I was In high school (which was predominantly white) that white guys would ask me out or to dances. And anyways what I am saying is I realized that some white guys like exotic and or different, and all women are gorgeous! But most white guys are intimidated by women of color.

Best Answer

hell yeah

Best Answer

i like some of the women like i love my coffee - strong and black :)

Best Answer

LOL you are silly this made me laugh so loud hahaha

Best Answer

yeah it was loud cuz i heard you all the way over here

Best Answer

Haha that's so cute

Best Answer

Yes. I'm dating a Black woman and the attraction is very strong.<br />
Black & White just like my pups!

Best Answer

I like doggies!!! Cute!

Best Answer

Having married an African woman here in Canada, has never been badly seen by any one. We live happily without any bad regards from society. Racists here a publicly insulted here in montreal. Even more, I think such a contrast (deep white and deep black) is so nice, we get appobative looks in public, as if we had done something cool, innovative. I must say Im Proud! My African wife is, by the way, so loving, caring, intelligent, and a good mother, I could hardly ask for more.<br />
In conclusion, having tried many ethnic girls from around the world, personnality has nothing to do with "race" but can be cultural. But the most important thing : Black (especially the blackest) girls have the nicest curves, and overall bodies, hard and soft and round that I have never seen elsewhere. I must admit I like caucasian blue and green eyes, and blond and red hair, but apart from that... africans women are the best.

Best Answer

Wowww.Amazing.you make me feel proud of my natural beauty lol.Thank you.

Best Answer

It amazes me that you feel that way being a black women its very hard for us to be in love bcuz we are judged by our skin color. Even in dating our own race some (black men prefer) light skin women over dark.. you made my day :) love it

Best Answer

I'm a black woman... I love men period! Seriously. I have found myself more attracted to white men though. I'm a college student I attend a diverse school but I live in Georgia and not all but some have problems with it. I have never been with a white man, mostly because I didn't want to hear the comments but I'm denying who I am. It's pressure for me because as a black woman I'm looked at as a traitor if I date a white man but I'm to the point I don't really care anymore. I know there are people who don't date outside of their race and I respect that. That's their choice... not mine. I've never admitted it until about 3 days ago. I mean honestly why should it matter who I'm more attracted to? I can't change it and I don't think I would if I could.

Best Answer

2 RighteousGirl .because every one is so scared to talk about race like it isnt here ....people judegmental ppl by race , hair body etc. so these questions have to asked .. we are in a judgmental society that's why..<br />
its not over open up your eyes it is we alive .. just because there are certain rules do not mean a dame thing .. i dont know where you live but in america where i am from its a issue

Best Answer

The scars of slavery in America have not fully healed. Slavery in Europe was abolished about a hundred years before the civil war in America 147 years ago which is not that long ago in the grand scheme of things. The hatred, cruelty and injustice of those times has not been forgotten and yes, racism is still alive and well in America. Human arrogance doesn't stop with skin color though, even if we were all of one race we'll still be discriminating on the basis of socio-economic status, religion, gender, age etc.

Best Answer

Sierra.... I agree... it's ignorance. Refusing to see the person on the inside, to learn about them and enjoy what makes them happy...
And yes, some black women certainly make my dockers stir....

Best Answer

I've wonderd about that. I Just wish people would be true to themselves. I think in america, more white men are attracted to black wemon, but are afraid to act on it. For whatever reasons. It could be their upbringing, those around them, and the awful stereotypes that we have been given. Hey I would love to see more races in pursuit of us. We have as much to offer as any other race, we come in all colors, shapes , sizes, experiences. In other words we are just as exotic and beautiful as any other woman. Black men seem to have no problem with experiencing wemon of different races. I just hate when they try to downplay our beauty and worth in order to do so. Some do not all............

Best Answer

Sure. I'm attracted to some black women, although I'm more often attracted to white women. Anybody might be attracted to almost anybody.

Best Answer