ueiueimeme ueiueimeme 31-35 18 Answers Oct 12, 2010

Only if you inhale when you smoke them.

Best Answer

This has been an old time tradition in my family. So far I have only witnessed 3 white owls in my life and they have only been right before a family member died, but i believe there's more behind it than just meaning death. The first white owl I saw with my family was when we lived in Hawaii, when my grandmother passed. She lived on another island. The second and third have been in California. <br />
Also there's a royal bloodline in Scotland I believe it was, every time a family member dies a pack of foxes come to howl at there castle walls, and there family has a history of this happening for generations and generations.<br />
In Hawaii they're called Aumakua, basically spirit guardian. Just like the native american belief.

Best Answer

All the time ive seen a white owl. Someone that i know has past away. Just last week i seen one. And two days later. I get the news a friend has past. And the next day after. The same bad news. The first time i heard about (white owl means death) was about 20 years ago. And every part is true i believe. And yes i believe in the lord.

Best Answer

I believe it both times when my grandma passed and when my dad passed the white owl was on my gate and then the next couple of days they passed crazyyy and my uncle the lives far from me saw one too. Believe it.

Best Answer

Yes, because the owl, a raptor kills what it eats (usually rodents). Its a good sign in a dream, as you are under its protection against filthy vermin. In real life, it means you got mice.

Best Answer

It sounds like an untrue superstition. How would this "bring death"?.If it were true, it must work very slowly - a white owl crossed my path many, many years ago and I'm still very much alive!

Best Answer

I saw one after a death not before

Best Answer

Owls any type of owl means there is warning that their might be death close by. The color only stands for purity and cleanliness in my book. Which has nothing to do with the owl's color. Please beware of your family, friends, and others. Death is near.

Best Answer

i believe they do have something to do with death....

Best Answer

Owls are spooky. They have eyes like a cat, and they stare at you. No, I do not think they mean death. Although they might scare you at night.

Best Answer

No, they mean aliens! (Watch "The Fourth Kind" if you aren't sure what I mean)

Best Answer

in the Woodland Indians' lore, owls of any color symbolized death. The owl is a night predator and flies silently. It was considered an ill omen to find one perched anywhere near your home.

Best Answer

I saw an owl in the early morning at 5.20 in a tree<br />
.it was white and stared at me. is that has any meaning or message ?

Best Answer

When my grandmother died, we went to her house to help clean it. I was 15 and I saw a white owl over the house just perched there looking at me. this was in the mid eighties in Port Arthur, Texas.

Best Answer

what does jezabel spirit mean

Best Answer