peterr92 peterr92 22-25, M 24 Answers Jun 18, 2013 in Community

I'm White,I don't know a single white person that hates,or even Dislikes Mexicans. :)

Best Answer

i'm not racists but white people make fun of me only because i' m mexican

Best Answer

I don't hate anybody. There are some I dislike as individuals but not because they are Mexican. We have a lot of Mexican gangs in my area and they make me nervous. And I think THEY might hate whites(me). But I've met cool Latinos and some that are jerks just like any race including my own.

Best Answer

I think it goes the other way. I live in the American West and the worst racism I have personally experienced has been from Mexicans against me. And when I say "Mexicans" I don't mean that as a racial epithet, I mean people from Mexico.

Best Answer

White people cannot speak for all white people any more than I can speak for all Mexican people. And neither can you. Get it? Just love or hate people as individuals.

Best Answer

its an easy way to think for people who can't comprehend complicated ideas

Best Answer

Mexicans are white people as far as I'm concerned

Best Answer

i'm Mexican but i don't hate white people i just hate when they think they all that like they can do anything they want

Best Answer

I don't hate Mexicans. They are white as far as I am concerned we all came from the same place with the exception of Mexicans with Aztec or Mayan ancestors.

Best Answer

Really? Jeez

Best Answer

I just want to know because damn, it seems like Hispanics are always brought down for crossing the border and all this job taking stuff always comes up. There is more Russians than Mexicans in my town now because they're moving in here like crazy. Should we now talk about Russians? I love all races.

Best Answer

I don't hate them......but I DO hate them coming here illegally and taking jobs that American citizens and Mexicans who came here legally should get first.

Best Answer

cant speak for anyone else.....I don't hate them.....

Best Answer

that's pretty broad..

Best Answer

Some white people do I'm sure, but we're not all racist.

Best Answer

Yeah, Mexicans suck.

Best Answer

The first civilization of Mexico is the Olmec? Africans. The second president in 1829 was an african/indigenous mix, named Vicente Guerrero. The city state of Guerrero is named after him, you know Acapulco. Most people dont know anything about mexicans or who they are. Most mexicans have no idea who they are. This is the funny part of this whole discussion. The number one tourist spot in Mexico was built by Africans Teotihuacan north of Mexico City. Look this up. The great pyramid built by the Olmec. Most mexican traditions ie roses candles at death sites. Agricultural ba<x>se and style of planting in fields, music, dance, salsa, tango, meringue from Dominica, etc all African. Spanish influence only began in 1510-1519. Its when the color began to lighten. Since we all know that all color originated in Africa. Olmecs were in Mexico up to 10,000bc and lost track of in 411bc long before the Maya and 1000's of years before the Aztec,,,,your history 101..twitter cuthere

Best Answer