masehle masehle 22-25 4 Answers Mar 22, 2014 in Hobbies

I would love to date a South African men i find them attractive.

Best Answer

Yes I am one of those guy's that find the younger generation of black woman verry attractive.

Best Answer

......I feel....odd....about this question....<br />
I'll come out and say it. I don't consider white people from South Africa to be South Africans. They just happened to be born during or after Apartheid and I feel that's just an added insult to those people who suffered from it. <br />
I consider them to be from their native roots, whether it be English, American, French ect. Not South African.<br />
That being said, some most certainly do. Can't speak for most though.

Best Answer

white people have been there for over 400 years, at least as long as Black Africans have been in the Americas, do you consider Black Americans, those whose families have been there for many generations to be Americans?

Best Answer

Did the Black Americans take over America forcibly and enforce rules/beliefs/customs/segregation on it? No. But I don't consider white or black people in America but to the true natives of this land. The natives of the land are the Indians.

Just like the natives of South Africa whatever races they were are natives there BEFORE the British crown decided to impose their racism into the culture.

Best Answer

Doesn't EVERYONE?

Best Answer