creamy22 creamy22 26-30, F 23 Answers Nov 29, 2010

I know my fair share of white women who are attracted to black men and even some that are into latin men. The attraction ususally starts with a physical attraction and mental attraction. Most white women really do apreciate the mental aspect of interracial love -the skin contrast, blackmen's self assurence and naturally the taboo aspect (the same reason women like bad boys).

Personally I like all women, but I got a special weakness for white women. My guess is if i were white, I'd habe that weakness for black women.

As far as who/what you see in the coutroom is just a matter of what you notice. I'd bet you can find just. as many white women chasing after white men for child support payments.

Best Answer

Good ans.

Best Answer

i do it because th r sexy

Best Answer

I dont date him because he is black I'm with him because he is a good man who is good to me and to my kids. Color doesnt mean anything to me

Best Answer

black girls shouldnt date white men,it should be black girls black men and white girls black men,

Best Answer

No self-respecting woman of either race would screw a black man.

Best Answer

Bull **** it starts cause they wanna feel tough and **** their parents off.Bull **** girls who need attention like oh my god my nig boyfriend is so tough and bad!

Best Answer

The idea that black men are better endowed than men from other races is a myth. The average size for a penis is 61/2 inches. Some women are are attracted to black men; and seek them. A myth is a myth, like if if you swallow orange seeds they'll sprout in your stomach.

Best Answer

A myth? WOW. I have seen some black ***** that were average, and some black ***** that were big, and some that were huge. I have seen some withe ***** that were small, some that were average, and some that were big, and one that was huge. In my personal experience black men are better endowed than white men. This is not a hard and fast rule, as not all are black men are huge, but I have never sen a tiny black ****. And as for the **** I have seen, I see about the same as my personal experiences. (I am more than willing to agree that answering this from a **** perspective is skewed). Tons of huge black **** in ****, and a few huge white ones.

Best Answer

The information above is a sound medical fact. And applies to men of all races. Look it up.

Best Answer

As A white man, who is married to a white women who dates black guys, She continually informs me that they are better endowed than me, they make love better than white guys, know how to treat a white women, she dresses like a cheap ***** to please her guys.Every week end from Friday evening until the early afternoon of Sunday she parties with her B/Friend, all of her white female friends are married or divorced and date black guys. Its a way of life for her

Best Answer

i like your answers / replies, creamy

Best Answer

All I can say is this...I'm black and I've got a big ****. I love to **** all kinds of women with my big ****. They all enjoy it the same. So NO color doesn't matter. What I love the most is to **** married milfs though. Something extra special about banging a married womans ***** out better than her man could even dream of. They are so hungry for it and are forever greatful.

Best Answer

Some married white women cheat with black men and I am sure it is because the sex is good.

Best Answer

better endowed and better in bed

Best Answer

better endowed

Best Answer

I'm a white guy. I date black women. I think they're just so damn sexy..... But if I were to date a white girl I'd prefer her to have the same feelings as me about the attractiveness of black people and have been with them before.... I do feel like black people are sexier and I would want a white girl who wouldn't feel offended by that because she agrees..... Plus it's kinda of erotic to know that she's attracted to them.... Has any white girls who date black men ever felt that way about dating a white man?

Best Answer

oh, they want to show their individuality. They THINK they are better endowed. A black man seeks out white women...why do they do that? To **** off the white guy. Show the white guy that he has their woman.

Now why dont you see white men with black women?

I would love to hear from some white women why they go for these guys I am in a court room everyday.

I see it constantly the white women trying to get back support, rent, money they loaned them, cars they took from there, household furniture, tvs you name it. Now I will tell you that 8 out of 10 cases are

black men..con artists,,,and white women..who seem so stupid. Many of them are beautiful. I feel sorry for them because the white man is not going to go for picking up that mess. The white women are screwed. Well I guess thats wanted they wanted but not in that context.

come on lets here from you white girls...tells us

Best Answer

I don't know...you do see some white men with black women but the reverse is far more popular...I was just curious as to why..I don't pretend to ahve the ansers..I know I like black men because of the color contrast to my milk white skin...but that's me.

Best Answer

That's understandable. I do love your taste in men!

Best Answer

white men shouldnt be allowed to date black girls,it should be black girls black guys and white girls black guys

Best Answer

right...black men other women can have. Less drama for black women

Best Answer

my daughter says better endowed

Best Answer

I date blk men that I want 2 bed and they know it without even having 2 ask. I'm attracted 2 blk's who want me cause I am wht. Particularly those that know I'm married. Don't really care what others think but know most think it's 4 the sex.

Best Answer

better endowed

Best Answer

Hey, black men can continue to cross over and procreate with millions of "light skinned", "mixed" or "white wimmen" all they want (well all of the idiotic thug/lil wayne-inspired ones can) Im pretty sure there are SOME...wait no..a SMALL PERCENTAGE of black men whom gets it right. I would still stay away from them though.

Best Answer

My wife says that whenever she sees another white woman with a black man, she is instantly curious about the man. She says it makes her more hot to think about him, that she will smile make contact with the man, that she gets hot if the man look at her, smile, nod at her.

Best Answer

Mine does because they are hung and I'm not.

Best Answer

It's usually because they have low self-esteem.

Best Answer