creamy22 creamy22 26-30, F 30 Answers Nov 29, 2010

I know my fair share of white women who are attracted to black men and even some that are into latin men. The attraction ususally starts with a physical attraction and mental attraction. Most white women really do apreciate the mental aspect of interracial love -the skin contrast, blackmen's self assurence and naturally the taboo aspect (the same reason women like bad boys).<br />
Personally I like all women, but I got a special weakness for white women. My guess is if i were white, I'd habe that weakness for black women.<br />
As far as who/what you see in the coutroom is just a matter of what you notice. I'd bet you can find just. as many white women chasing after white men for child support payments.

Best Answer

Good ans.

Best Answer

i do it because th r sexy

Best Answer

black girls shouldnt date white men,it should be black girls black men and white girls black men,

Best Answer

No self-respecting woman of either race would screw a black man.

Best Answer

That was a very rude statement

Best Answer

Actually, that's a verbatim quote from my wife.

Best Answer

You don't think Chelsea's post wasn't an insult to white men?

Best Answer

Shes just as racist as you are then

Best Answer

I thought her post was too stupid to even comment on. Didn't make sense. She talks out the side of her neck!

Best Answer

She's just expressing her opinion. I agree that both black and white women need to be pleased by a black man

Best Answer

You sound like a mud shark Chelsea,,,, not all black men are good just like not all white men are fine... same goes for women...

Best Answer

I dont date him because he is black I'm with him because he is a good man who is good to me and to my kids. Color doesnt mean anything to me

Best Answer

As A white man, who is married to a white women who dates black guys, She continually informs me that they are better endowed than me, they make love better than white guys, know how to treat a white women, she dresses like a cheap ***** to please her guys.Every week end from Friday evening until the early afternoon of Sunday she parties with her B/Friend, all of her white female friends are married or divorced and date black guys. Its a way of life for her

Best Answer

She's very rude. sorry. I lost my Vcard to a very well endowed white man. I like black men but I'm not trashy. Im sure she is attracting trashy black men.

Best Answer

All I can say is this...I'm black and I've got a big ****. I love to **** all kinds of women with my big ****. They all enjoy it the same. So NO color doesn't matter. What I love the most is to **** married milfs though. Something extra special about banging a married womans ***** out better than her man could even dream of. They are so hungry for it and are forever greatful.

Best Answer

Some married white women cheat with black men and I am sure it is because the sex is good.

Best Answer

It's the myth and getting back at their husbands or fathers.

Best Answer

Married or single, I think all wemen need some good BBC

Best Answer

Your really classy clyde

Best Answer

I date blk men that I want 2 bed and they know it without even having 2 ask. I'm attracted 2 blk's who want me cause I am wht. Particularly those that know I'm married. Don't really care what others think but know most think it's 4 the sex.

Best Answer

So...what does your husband think?

Best Answer

He totally approves/encourages

Best Answer

He must be a very good husband then. Husbands should never be too jealous or selfish. They know that their wives need some chocolate and thus the ladies shouldn't be deprived from having some fun around.

Best Answer

better endowed and better in bed

Best Answer

Bull **** it starts cause they wanna feel tough and **** their parents off.Bull **** girls who need attention like oh my god my nig boyfriend is so tough and bad!

Best Answer

Wow someone is bitter. I didnt start dating black men until my 30s. I dont five a flying F who its ticks off or not. I do as I please coz im a grown @$$ woman

Best Answer

Exactly. Any psychologist or psychiatrist will tell you that. It's all about getting back at an emotionally unavailable father.

Best Answer

Haha idiot

Best Answer

The idea that black men are better endowed than men from other races is a myth. The average size for a penis is 61/2 inches. Some women are are attracted to black men; and seek them. A myth is a myth, like if if you swallow orange seeds they'll sprout in your stomach.

Best Answer

A myth? WOW. I have seen some black ***** that were average, and some black ***** that were big, and some that were huge. I have seen some withe ***** that were small, some that were average, and some that were big, and one that was huge. In my personal experience black men are better endowed than white men. This is not a hard and fast rule, as not all are black men are huge, but I have never sen a tiny black ****. And as for the **** I have seen, I see about the same as my personal experiences. (I am more than willing to agree that answering this from a **** perspective is skewed). Tons of huge black **** in ****, and a few huge white ones.

Best Answer

The information above is a sound medical fact. And applies to men of all races. Look it up.

Best Answer

I have actually seen a small black in an old **** flick years ago. What I notice most about black men from the **** I view is that they don't get as hard nor can they maintain their erection like a similarly-sized white.

Best Answer

**** is fake thats why. The black men ive dated..none were under 9 inches most were over. Rock hard and lasted fot at least 30-45 minutes straight intercourse. Haha medical studies

Best Answer

I'm a white guy. I date black women. I think they're just so damn sexy..... But if I were to date a white girl I'd prefer her to have the same feelings as me about the attractiveness of black people and have been with them before.... I do feel like black people are sexier and I would want a white girl who wouldn't feel offended by that because she agrees..... Plus it's kinda of erotic to know that she's attracted to them.... Has any white girls who date black men ever felt that way about dating a white man?

Best Answer

I understand what u say. I have always been attracted to black men and found myself staring at black women. Fascinated with the color and features. I do not try to "act black" as people say but I wish I were black. Im so jealous because they are so beautiful and so many of them can't see that!

Best Answer

i like your answers / replies, creamy

Best Answer

oh, they want to show their individuality. They THINK they are better endowed. A black man seeks out white women...why do they do that? To **** off the white guy. Show the white guy that he has their woman.<br />
Now why dont you see white men with black women?<br />
I would love to hear from some white women why they go for these guys I am in a court room everyday.<br />
I see it constantly the white women trying to get back support, rent, money they loaned them, cars they took from there, household furniture, tvs you name it. Now I will tell you that 8 out of 10 cases are<br />
black men..con artists,,,and white women..who seem so stupid. Many of them are beautiful. I feel sorry for them because the white man is not going to go for picking up that mess. The white women are screwed. Well I guess thats wanted they wanted but not in that context. <br />
come on lets here from you white girls...tells us

Best Answer

I don't know...you do see some white men with black women but the reverse is far more popular...I was just curious as to why..I don't pretend to ahve the ansers..I know I like black men because of the color contrast to my milk white skin...but that's me.

Best Answer

That's understandable. I do love your taste in men!

Best Answer

white men shouldnt be allowed to date black girls,it should be black girls black guys and white girls black guys

Best Answer

right...black men other women can have. Less drama for black women

Best Answer

I have found they are more masculine in the way that they run their homes. They way they see the world with the F everyone attitudw im in it to win it. Its sezy to women. We are all animals and the female innatwly wants to procreate with the strongest male. Sorry of that sounds mean. Its just the truth. White men arw not strong enough for me. They cannot handle my intense personality nor my domineering ways and I sure do not like a passive man nor do I like a beater. Black men for me. Plus they sexxxy!

Best Answer

I'm thinking many white women who think they are getting over on white men will eventually have the Nicole Simpson experience.

Best Answer

Now THAT is a racist remark if I ever read one. All the healthcare workers I know say black men's personal hygiene is atrocious. But whatever melts your butter.

Best Answer

"masculine way that they run their homes"? Really? I'm betting Nicole Simpson found OJ's "management style" not so much fun. But if you like getting the crap beaten out of you regularly, hey, whatever melts your butter.

Best Answer

Very sterotypical. I bet you base most of your ideas of black men by the media. I have personal experience. I married 2 white men. One who was very manipulative and one that eas a hige cheater. Both were passive and didnt have a back bone. Both after marriage let themselves go with hygiene. I have had a few serious relationships with black men. None were passive one was mentally abusive. All of them were incredibly clean in their homes and hygeinacly. I have been much happier dating black men than white men. Maybe instead of acting as though a woman's preference of black men is a personal affront to you, you can respect people's opinions and understand they have reasons for those preferences other than social standings.

Best Answer

Im a healthcare worker and I haven't seen this. I've noticed more dirty whites

Best Answer

my daughter says better endowed

Best Answer

So...your daughter doesn't respect you.

Best Answer

Stop with the jealousy you sound like a fool

Best Answer

better endowed

Best Answer

My wife says that whenever she sees another white woman with a black man, she is instantly curious about the man. She says it makes her more hot to think about him, that she will smile make contact with the man, that she gets hot if the man look at her, smile, nod at her.

Best Answer

Mine does because they are hung and I'm not.

Best Answer

My wife told me she would never consider ******* a black man. Then she met two of them where she works, she could see the outline of their hugs ***** through their pants. One day they went out to lunch and while driving down the road, he reached over and started to rub her *****, she in turn reached over and started to rub his **** through his pants. When she felt the length of what he was offering, she had to try it. He is not only her lover now, but also the man who has bread her. It is amazing watching them together

Best Answer

Its mainly because they are just plain stupid and also they actually believe all black men are well hung. How sad

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer