In a way, for a woman to like or be attracted to a hairless man is against nature. All normal men or males have hair and as they mature they grow more hair and in nature they weren't made to shave this hair off. So if a woman goes for a hairless man doesn't that mean she is attracted to inmature males? Shaving is a unatural thing otherwise there would be some kind of thing in nature that removes mens hair. Apes and other monkeys dont purposly remove their hair in nature so why do humans? For what ever reason it's not natural. So in a natural setting why do woman go for hairless men when in nature hairless means inmature.?
thomasedwin thomasedwin 46-50, M 20 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I like mustaches and a scruffy look best (like maybe 1 - 3 days growth of beard), but not a full bushy beard.

Best Answer

"Lazer treated"--Just puked in my mouth

Best Answer

Some guys get the back and neck hair lazer removed, Is that grose???

Best Answer

None of the men I've had (trust me, a respectable # for statistical purposes) were TOO hairy for me. I don't care for manscaping as a general rule. It makes me think the men spending the time and $ are too into themselves. Who else, not me-

Best Answer

Not to mention, loss of hair on men's bodies reminds me of chemo victims

Best Answer

clean shaved lazer treated baby faced smoothies

Best Answer

clean shaved. The whiskers hurt my face.

Best Answer

hairy for sure! just not on your back or bum cheeks...kinda weirds me out!

Best Answer

I once dated a woman that didn't mind my hairy body but when we slept together she would get a slite ichy rash and her skin would be a little red like from laying on a carpet.

Best Answer

but whereabouts is your body hair, if you don't mind my asking?

Best Answer

I like less hair...sorry, just what I prefer. I dated swimmers and they had to shave their exposed hair for speed and I realized I liked it like that, but a little hair is sexy. I don't like beards on a guy either. Not really fond of moustaches either. I do like hair on their head though.

Best Answer

that's me, me again, me again... boy I'm really close on this one.... :)

Best Answer

LOL!!!...groundhog day is my favorite movie!

Best Answer

In swimming body hair wouldn't make a mesurable difference unless it was realy long like a animal.

Best Answer

i accept people as they are i dont try to change them so if they are hairy as hell i would accept that if they was hairless i would accept that if they had a tail i would accept it as long as they have a good heart but if they have a ugly personality then mostlikely i will never be able to see them as anything more than a very ugly person and wont even bother looking at them

Best Answer

I have a hairy chest and belly, and a hairy back,Also have a mustache and goatee<br />
haven't got any complaints yet...Told my wife many years ago i was shave my stache and goatee,,, and her answer was , "no way"

Best Answer

I've found some woman like the stache because it tickles that little bean.

Best Answer

Actually ....personally I don't like dating little boys, but I don't wish to date a gorilla either, and I don't like a lot of body hair on men, some ok in a few key areas.

Best Answer

So you would prefer a guy to trim it down or remove it but only to the point of your liking?

Best Answer

driving cars and using computers are against nature too then

Best Answer

I guess it would be 1000 years ago.

Best Answer

are you using some kind of special logic known only to you here? cause you seem to be switching the goal-posts for the things you like

Best Answer

and i'm speaking out of a love of truth here, not because i think shaving is awesome - because i know shaving has an OCD quality and that the people who are really uptight about hair haven't really come to terms with their own animal nature

Best Answer

Nothing like that, I just want to know why a woman would prefer unatural hairlessness to naturaly hairy.

Best Answer

probably a similar reason to why so many men prefer women with the hard, skinny, athletic bodies of young men --- we moderns are pretty crazy

Best Answer

You are righteouschica's ideal husband :D

Best Answer

Are you saying that to me?

Best Answer

She likes Overly Manly Men :)

Best Answer

I have always preffered hair. The men in my family are very hairy and I dont think there is anything wrong with that. However keeping your beard and stache clean is important, example no food or foreign ob<x>jects please lol Ironicaly the guy im with now is the opposite he shave his chest and even under his arms , which I find strange but whatever makes him happy

Best Answer

I think a guy that shaves chest and underarm for no obviouse reason might be a little gay

Best Answer

lmao, I know what you mean but I think he is ocd and he claims women do like it, I dont though

Best Answer

Personally - the more hair the better.

Best Answer

like man with a hairy face(not a total hairy man).

Best Answer

If I dont shave every day and trim body hair at least once a month, in 1 months time I will look like 1950s lon chainey wolf man. I even get 1 inch hair growing off the top of my ears that I have to pull out and my beard hair will conect to my chest hair and it goes all the way to my willie. If I go 2 days without shaving my face I then have to use electric clippers first then one razor to take of the stubble and then another razor to get close. It's terrable.

Best Answer

If the hair is soft i dont mind it.....but I for one prefer smooth shaved faces.....

Best Answer

The hair being soft is just a mater of the soap,shampoo or conditioner used, when it's not taken care it gets nasty like any other hair.

Best Answer

I don't know the answer to this but I'm not having my hair zapped for anyone. Take me as I am or find another. Your loss. [:>{)

Best Answer