Ok do woman like looking up guys shorts? Does it turn them on? The other day I was cleaning my car out at a carwash wearing short loose shorts with no boxers.. Well this woman pulled up next to me and I caught her a couple times looking up my shorts. She then started bending over and giving me shots up her shorts. And it was very clear she was moist and turned on. So I joined in the fun and sat in ways she could see more. I caught her taking a pic or video with her phone for a short time... She stayed the whole time I was there and pretty much had her panties moved over to where I could see the bare goods! Do women get turned on by seeing up a mans shorts ? I'm not ugly so that might have helped but it was hot knowing she was getting wet looking. Any experiences with this women?? Plz share! I had to go home and "take care of business" haha after bc I was so turned on. Shoulda got her number huh?
Burgandy33 Burgandy33 31-35, M 6 Answers Oct 24, 2012

Checking out crotches or cleavage is the start of non-verbal way of showing interest. Finding exhibitionists heightens the game. It is like "I double dare you".

Best Answer

Hmm nice ! First time doing that type of show. I like it

Best Answer

I'm always looking there, although I've never looked up a guys shorts

Best Answer

None that I know of.

Best Answer

Oh... Well she was looking alot so maybe she was just curious ha. I don't mean to sound like a perv! Thanks for the reply!

Best Answer

up shorts? umm forme no to much view of balls and im not a big fan of them lol but if you can see the shape of a guys manhood through his denim it certainly makes me smile

Best Answer

I would figure if the guy is hot enough, I might be intrigued, but I wouldn't behave like that at a car wash, haha. Were you not wearing a shirt either? I might figure you want to be checked out, and it seems like maybe you did. That can be a turn on in itself.

Maybe if I were at a lounge, tipsy, and single, I'd act in a similar manner.

Best Answer

I was wearing a shirt. Maybe I shoulda took it off haha.

Best Answer

if that's you in your profile picture, and you took your shirt off, she'd might even ask you to follow her home. ;)

Best Answer

Haha thanks! Yea it's me but about a year ago:) still same body but older face and longer hair . It did turn me on a little knowing she could see up my shorts

Best Answer

lol, everybody's happy then.

Best Answer