I was asking because I have never been with a woman that expressed breast play excitement much to me. Maybe I'm no good at it :-( Also, guys nipples are super sensitive and women mostly do not pay attention to them.
YUPPERS62 YUPPERS62 51-55, M 19 Answers Sep 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

OMG! Yes, it is incredible. Nipples are like two little penises with a direct connection to the ****. Sucking them can be orgasmic!

Best Answer

Really? During our second child while lactating my wife at the time loved to have me breast feed from her. That was the only time I got real encouragement.

Best Answer

I supposed we are all different. She probably liked the pressure relieved. they get very sore during that time. it's the only time i didn't get orgasmic from the sucking.

Best Answer

Breast play gets me off... It is never long enough

Best Answer

a gal I like !

Best Answer

Is there a way to give an ****** only through breast stimulation?

Best Answer

Two questions for you. How long would be long enough for you? Would you allow a stranger such as myself, to help you with making it long enough?

Best Answer

Some of my female co workers love nipple play so much they would get together just to play with each others nipples once they found out I like having my nipples played with they would invite me as the only guy !

Best Answer

We need a club for breast play so we can get together and suckle, massage and play

Best Answer

Cool you can help me

Best Answer

Love it...sometimes rough...sometimes gentle and soft...but yep it feels great!!

Best Answer

My nipples are super sensitive and Iove having them sucked, suckled, pumped. Start toughing yours, play with them... tug them twist them... each day play more!

Best Answer

I love it

Best Answer

Aren't there a lot of nerve endings in nipples? I've never met a woman who doesn't love getting her breast sucked, even those with implants.

Best Answer

I like it if the guy knows what he is doing, but that is rare

Best Answer

You're just messing with the wrong kind of guys if it's rare.

Best Answer

.......Yes, but some girls are less sensitive than others. Why the confusion?

Best Answer

Sometimes then with a woman they will kind of act like they enjoy it but it almost seems like they re faking. Probably my imagination. Most of the time there seems to be no excitement about fondling or sucking or just tonguing them (Like swirling your tongue around the nipples.

The excitement happens when you head south.

Best Answer

foreplay is not to be rushed. and that's all I'm saying on this subject.

Best Answer

No women love it

Best Answer

The expert mouth is awesome. If a man realizes that he's not supposed vacuum out the milk, but rather massage it out, it's wonderful. Just that careful action will almost get me off.

A guy who's too rough, or thinks that he can chew my nipples, never gets a second chance.

Best Answer