Does sensitivity work 4 you?
rorschach246 rorschach246 18-21, M 31 Answers Sep 19, 2009

I do, not because I want to see anyone hurting, but because it shows that they trust me enough to open up, and they are capable of showing their true feelings by not being a tough guy all the time. Makes me love him more.

Best Answer

no. It makes me sad. But it also makes me like him because it shows he is human, fallible, and is not hiding his feelings from me. It shows he has a good heart, not a cold one but a warm one.

Best Answer

no in the sense that it would make me feel sad to see a guy feeling bad,but at the same time I appreciate him feeling comfortable enough to be vulnerable like that so I don't feel like a wimp for crying lol. not being afraid to show emotion is very admiral in my books!

Best Answer

I like it when my husband cries with me over a sappy movie (The notebook) <br />
But I've also made him cry too and THAT I don't like to see.

Best Answer

I do. I mean when the moment comes I love it. But I would never make a man cry on purpose. When a man cries in front of me it's like he's letting me into his world, his secret world of emotion and i feel like I'm lucky enough to be let into that world.Men barely ever let us in or really show their emotions, so on the rare occasion that they do, i love it.

Best Answer

Oh I love it. When people cry it's magical. It can be alarming but it is releasing.

Best Answer

Only if for the right reasons.

Best Answer

For some reason it attracts me to them, but it also makes me cry for them. I HATE seeing men cry and I can never hold back the tears when it's truly emotional pain, because men don't show emotion unless it's REALLY bad.

Best Answer

I can't help the smile on my face every time I see it... I know it's kind of cruel.

Best Answer

I actually like it because when a guy cries, it shows me that they aren't pla<x>yers, but sensitive sweet guys. I love sensitive guys. It lets me know that I can trust and open up to him. Also, it shows me that they have a heart and that they really care. Most guys think holding back their tears makes them seem manlier. To be honest, I don't like guys that hold back their tears.

Best Answer

I refuse to have anything to do with a man who says he never cries.

Best Answer

I tend to not like it when anyone cries, but I'm known for being a bit insensitive. :s

Best Answer

For me, sometimes it makes me want to cry with them. I don't mind, shows that he does feel.

Best Answer

I think it depends on exactly what upset them enough to make them cry. (My first response was "hell no"-do men like it when women cry?)

Best Answer

depends on the reason but I can tell you this about my man he sure don't mind making me cry

Best Answer

I find it normal when men cry. <br />
Men can also cry as they also have heart, emotions.<br />
Being a woman, whether i like it or not, that totally depends upon situation, if a man is crying while watching some emotional scene or when a loved ones die......then i would find it ok. But if a man is crying on his failure or other stupid things then i won't like it...

Best Answer

absolutely not. It makes me feel awful about myself.

Best Answer

Do I like making men cry? Well, no - of course not. I feel bad if I make someone cry.<br />
Do I like men who cry at soppy movies? Nope. I just think it's a bit silly.<br />
Other than that, if he's crying because of some genuine trauma (eg. crying at funeral), it's perfectly all right. Crying is human, and natural. I wouldn't say that I like it (because he's hurting, and that's never going to please me) - and I tend to respond by passing a tissue quietly so as not to draw too much attention to something he might be embarrassed about. But I've held many men as they cried. It's fine. It shows that he's emotionally invested in something. In those situations, it's better to cry than to hold it in, in my opinion anyway.

Best Answer

No it makes me either really uncomfortable or feel really bad and start crying as well. Depends on who and why.

Best Answer

i don't like it when a man crys. i always get embarrassed for them. if it something god damn awful by all means but just over a movie or something- for gods sake whos the girl in this relationship????

Best Answer