I was in a 8 year relationship and was complety blind to what I had. In may of last year my father died and I was in car accidwnt . I pushed loved ones away. I began to cheat on the most amazing person who had nothing but 100% of love for me. Why did I cheat so much? What do you guys do to control the desire to just get the rocks off. Women is the same for you?
chasejake chasejake 36-40, M 4 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

People of both genders cheat when they're with the wrong person for them .. they aren't cut out for commitment .. or have no character. It's not about gender .. <br />
You were trying to numb yourself with sex instead of dealing with the real issues in your life.

Best Answer

I think your answer is yes! It takes two to tango.i cheated when I was married with two kids and the woman I cheated with was also married and had two kids.i think it's pretty much equal but for some reason men seem to bore the brunt of the cheating ridicule. I guess we get caught more than the women? Who knows!

Best Answer