I'm asking because just recently I started talking to this girl in a bar and she just looked scared and turned away...sure enough a few seconds later this gorilla swooped in and pushed me away and made some threats. Im just wondering...do these women feel safe being with people like that? Or what's the reason for staying with them....and then breeding their degenerate spawnage into the world too?
knel123 knel123 26-30 15 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If they do, there's something wrong with them and their boyfriend.

Grown women should be able to take care of themselves .. and shouldn't need a "hit man".

Best Answer

Women who knowingly and willingly put themselves in this sort of situation within a relationship are losers. If they feel good about being with a complete loser of a guy who is completely lacking confidence and self worth where he is paranoid about losing his GF than they both deserve each other. There is no way either of them are happy within the relationship under these circumstances.

Best Answer

Usually a woman doesn't act "scared" unless you said something that intimidated her prompting her to get her BF involved.

Best Answer

I said "hi, hows it going"
She looked scared because she knew what her boyfriend was going to do. She didn't "get her BF" involved. He was there in a couple seconds trying to start a fight.
I was illegally trying to talk to his possession.

Best Answer

So he shoved you because you said Hi Hows it going to his Gf.
I would have shoved him back.

Best Answer

I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Would never be seen with anyone like that at all!! In fact, wouldn't want to know them.

Best Answer

no they just get embarrassed.

Best Answer

got to love them guys.. up puffs the chest, and starts doing the chicken walk. bobbing their head around :)

Best Answer